1900 Park Fare

monikay

Earning My Ears
Well, the big day is getting closer! My kids' excitment level is now even with mine! Has anyone heard any more about 1900 Park Fare going to a villan dinner in June? I only heard about one time about 3 or 4 months ago. I love the food there so I don't ming visiting with Cinderella and the gang again, but I think the villans would be a blast!

Oh wow! If what you heard is correct, it would cause me to book it for my trip next year. There's just only so much "swet 'n nice" a girl can handle in one trip! :)

Well, the big day is getting closer! My kids' excitment level is now even with mine! Has anyone heard any more about 1900 Park Fare going to a villan dinner in June? I only heard about one time about 3 or 4 months ago. I love the food there so I don't ming visiting with Cinderella and the gang again, but I think the villans would be a blast!

I hope not for June LOL!! we're eating with Cindy there and *I* want to!! LOL!! :rotfl:

I wouldn't expect any character changes @ 1900 anytime in the near future. If a drastic wholesale change to the characters were going to happen - i.e., going to a villain character meal, then we would have heard about it already. It wouldn't be something Disney would just spring on us in a few weeks. Even if 1 character were going to change, we probably would have known about it at least a month or so ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter