1900 Park Fare--quality of breakfast

Sister Scoop Disney

Mouseketeer
How is the quality and variety/selection of the character breakfast buffet at 1900 Park Fare. We dined at Chef Mickey's last year and loved it...so many selections, and tasty! We know Chef Mickey's probably has the widest variety of any...but we don't want to go back there, and would like to try another character breakfast in the MK resort area (in 2 weeks).
1900 Park Fare would be convenient for us...how is it??
Thanks!
Sister Scoop Disney

Originally posted by Sister Scoop Disney
How is the quality and variety/selection of the character breakfast buffet at 1900 Park Fare. We dined at Chef Mickey's last year and loved it...so many selections, and tasty! We know Chef Mickey's probably has the widest variety of any...but we don't want to go back there, and would like to try another character breakfast in the MK resort area (in 2 weeks).
1900 Park Fare would be convenient for us...how is it??
Thanks!
Sister Scoop Disney

HI Sister Scoop Disney. We do the 1900 Park Fare CB on every trip. We will be there again an just a few days. The slection is great and the made to order omlets are out of this world. I will be posting a dining review when we return.

We ate there July 21 and loved the quality, the variety and the atmosphere. It has the most impressive array of fresh fruit we've seen at Disney, the made-to-order omelets and many, many other selections. We'll definitely return.

We have had the breakfast here several times and it is great, you won't be disappointed! There is a large selection to choose from and the atmosphere is great. As stated above, there is a large variety of fresh fruit and the omelettes are great. Enjoy!

1900 Park Faire is the only character breakfast we would do. It's more about the food then about the characters.

My DD (age 6) and I were at Park Fare on 8/2. The advertised characters for breakfast are Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh and Rabbit. We saw everyone but the Mad Hatter. The food selection was great. Everything from muffins, fruit, scrambled eggs, cheese blintzes, french toast, pancakes, potatoes, sausage, bacon to home made omelettes. DD didn't eat much, she was too excited to meet the characters, but I think I got my money's worth out of it. ;)

Tammi

We ate breakfast at 1900 Park Fare Easter morning and the variety was very good. I believe they had made to order omlettes.

If you have a few $$ burning a hole in your pocket, spring for the Strawberry Smoothie (I think it's $4.95 or so). It is wonderful.

We didn't eat so much there b/c we were too excited to get to the MK. they did have a wide variety-- biscuits and sausage gravy, oatmeal and brown sugar, a whole chilled fruit display, made to order omelettes, mini Micket waffles, etc.

The characters we saw were Pooh, Eeyore, Alice&Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins in the lobby.

I wish we had gone later in the week b/c then we would not have been so excited to leave and get to the park. The food was good. I would go again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter