1900 Park Fare - Dress Code RESORT CASUAL??

tmccullough

Mouseketeer
Under the 1900 Park Fare, the dress code states that it is "Resort Casual". My DD's will be wearing princess costumes, but for me and DH and DD14, are shorts and sandals OK? I'll probable wear capris along with DD14 but DH was asking if he should take some dockers. HELP! :confused3 :confused3

anything that's allowed in the parks is allowed there.

Thanks to all!! That answers my question. DH will be especially happy that he can wear his cargo shorts! This forum never ceases to amaze me with the vast information that everyone pitches in and supplies!! :cool1:

I have an 8:00pm dinner reservation on Sunday, May 13. Could someone help me out, about how long is the average meal there? Somewhere I read to plan 2 hours for a character meal. Is that about acurate?

Thanks!

I would imagine anything but your bathing suit is just fine.

We never stick around much longer than an hour at most restaurants, including the character ones. However if it's busy, sometimes you may have to wait a little longer for all the characters to get to visit your table. So I think 1 1/2 - 2 is probably a generous allowance. You wont be rushing through it all either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter