1900 Park Fare breakfast

Denise K W

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon
We are leaving in 40 days whoo hoo! One of our character breakfast we are doing is the 1900 Park Fare Breakfast at the Grand Floridian. I have heard good things and also I have heard bad things here. Does anyone have any insite on this experience? I would appreciate your thoughts.
Thank you

The food is good, but it is a Disney breakfast buffet. I think the food is better than the 'Ohana breakfast. The character interaction is amazing! It's a tradition for us, and we will be going again in August. We have never had a bad food experience at breakfast here.

We had a great time - wonderful character interaction and the variety of food beats 'Ohana's in my opinion - I'm sure the food is fresh and excellent at 'Ohana breakfast but I love all the different stuff 1900 has. The breakfast ham alone was amazing! It is a buffet so there might be people who don't enjoy the buffet atmosphere and prefer table service. I felt like all the food was fresh and well-replenished plus it wasn't crowded and the waits for custom stations (i.e. omelettes) were low.

Great characters, really horrid food. The characters are why we go. It's our least favorite place to eat (and we do deluxe dining each trip). Breakfast is pretty standard "Disney" food but by far the worst. They let things sit too long, they don't season things very well (either it is dumped on or not enough), I've seen burned food (pizza and roast beef) put out when it should not have been, etc. They just don't seem to care.

Also I have a severe mustard allergy and kiddo has other food allergies. Out of all the restaurants, they really are the least helpful.

One of my DD14's favorites! I even tried to get her to go somewhere else this trip but she persisted and it's hard for me to tell her no. We've had great character experiences and we've had mediocre character experiences here both at breakfast and dinner. The food IMHO has always been good, one of our favorite buffets. My DD absolutely loves the strawberry soup. She likes dipping fruit in it. My favorites are the ham and the pecan sticky buns.

We went for breakfast last year for the first time. It was at the top of our breakfast list for our upcoming August trip. The buffet was clean and well-maintained, the food was good (better than Ohana or Hollywood & Vine), great service, and wonderful character interactions. It was actually the meal highlight of our trip last year--we had decided to try mostly new restaurants. We also booked it for dinner this trip too because it was such a nice experience for breakfast. If the restaurant itself had windows, it would have been perfect! I hope you enjoy it!

We love it! The characters are fantastic and last time around my daughter and her friend got to "open " the restaurant with Mary Poppins. My advice for buffets: get there when it opens. The food is always fresh that way.

1900 Park Fare is one of our favorite character meals (TH is the other one). GF is so lovely to visit, the food is very good (more variety than the other character buffets) and the character interaction is spectacular. The Mad Hatter is so funny! I think in terms of character variety as well, it can't be beat.

Good afternoon
We are leaving in 40 days whoo hoo! One of our character breakfast we are doing is the 1900 Park Fare Breakfast at the Grand Floridian. I have heard good things and also I have heard bad things here. Does anyone have any insite on this experience? I would appreciate your thoughts.
Thank you

It's our all-time favorite character meal. The food is delicious and I usually don't care for buffets. The character interaction is even better than the food. All five characters came to our table twice. Alice, Mary and the Hatter came together and were so funny. The Hatter was opening sugar packets and dumping them on the floor. Our server got annoyed so Mary punished him. Good stuff. Pooh actually sat down at an empty chair and Tigger stole my sons plate and walked away. I will say that there were lots of empty tables (it was the second week of January) which probably made for the great experience.

My favorite breakfast at Disney World!

Everything about it is grand. The food (strawberry soup), the atmosphere, the characters, the service. We've been 3 times over the years, and it was wonderful every visit.

Food is very good a lot of items to choose from..... my wifes favorite breakfast buffet

Slightly unrelated story and a long way to go for a short point:

We had an ADR at Chef Mickey's breakfast on our last trip. Read sooooo many mixed reviews that we almost cancelled. It was expensive after all, and a possible waste of precious park time. But we kept it and we ended up having a good time and our bellies were full when we left. The characters were good, and we got some fun pictures. And it wasn't the nightmare than several people had said it was.

So the moral of this story is: Don't put all your eggs in the 'mixed review' basket. Go and enjoy it, especially if you love the characters. If it's not good, then just enjoy the characters. Hope you have a magical vacation!

It's my favorite breakfast buffet on property. First of all- the character interactions are so unique and so much fun! Mary is always so sweet and it's hard to catch the Hatter outside of 1900PF now. The food is also just amazing. The menu is diverse and the quality of everything is awesome. Of course there's the signature strawberry soup, but the red velvet pancakes are also wonderful! Enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter