1900 Park Fare Breakfast?

Morgand

Mouseketeer
Tell me about 1900 Park Fare breakfast please. Considering a late breakfast there.
1. How is the buffet/food?
2. If we have an 11am reservation will the buffet be stocked?
3. Will the characters still be coming around?

Any other thoughts are always welcome :flower3:

Thanks

:thumbsup2We had a 10:30 reservation a few weeks ago and it was the best breakfast we ate at all week.

There will be plenty of fresh hot food still available and since the place is not crowded at all by then you will get plenty of interaction with all the characters.

We lucked out and even got to have the Madhatter and Alice together in one of our pics.

I guess it's hit or miss then maybe depending on how crowded it is at that time? We had one of the last breakfast reservation times in June and felt like they were winding down and mainstreaming everything and felt like we were getting the "bottom of the barrel".

I agree that the characters will keep coming around though, so when it's less crowded, they will re-visit which is fun.

We had a 10:45 reservation in June and found the buffet to be fresh, well stocked and very tasty. As for character interaction, it was actually kind of crowded so the character interaction was good but we only saw each character once and it took a little longer to see all the characters than I thought it would but still this is one of our favorite character breakfasts.

We went in March 2010 and Breakfast was great. The character interaction is hilarious espeacially the Mad Hatter. The food was good we went at 10:30 and still had hot fresh dishes. We found this to be one of the better breakfast character buffets.

Breakfast was the best breakfast buffet ever at Disney!!! It was so so good!! I highly recommend it. You can check out reviews in my June 2011 review.

thank you for the reviews-we have a 9am reservation for the day we drive out-can't wait!

We loved, loved Park Fare for breakfast. Food wise, it has been my favorite and I have almost done all of the character breakfast. We had a 10:15 or 10:30 reservation in Jan 2011. Pleanty of good, hot food and good character interaction. It is also one of the cheapest character breakfast buffets. I hightly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter