• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare Breakfast VS Dinner (HOLIDAY BRUNCH)

gsc22

TWEEDLE-DAD
Hi all

My family is trying to decide if the 1900 PF Is better for Breakfast or Dinner?
Which one is better food wise?
Character interaction wise?
and Overall Value?

We have a late breakfast reservation, but not sure if we should change it to dinner?

Thanks
GSC

Sorry to tell you this, but there is no way to get the best of both worlds.

The breakfast food is fantastic. Really great and fresh with loads of variety and things you won't find elsewhere on site.

The food at dinner is OK. The only really unique item is strawberry soup. There's a tad too much not-well-executed Asian food. Desserts are standard issue mini pastries.

Characters at breakfast are cute. Pooh, Tigger, Mary Poppins, Alice and the Madhatter. The Madhatter can be hilarious.

Dinner characters are fantastic. They include Cinderella and Prince Charming plus her step mother and sisters. They put on quite a show and can be over the top hysterical.

Great!
Which one is best for my 5 year old daughter?
We are already meeting Cinderella at AK in Epcot.
So is meeting Alice, Mad Hatter, and Marry Poppins an enjoyable interaction for her?

Thanks.
We have a 2:00 reservation.
Nothing was open between 4 and 7
It says 2pm is the supercali breakfast.

Hi all

My family is trying to decide if the 1900 PF Is better for Breakfast or Dinner?
Which one is better food wise?
Character interaction wise?
and Overall Value?

We have a late breakfast reservation, but not sure if we should change it to dinner?

Thanks
GSC
we love the breakfast

Is the Mad Hatter too crazy for kids?
Its our first day there so we dont want 1 character to ruin the entire trip

@gsc22 Your 5 year old will love Pooh and Tigger. Mary Poppins is dressed in her red and white carousel dress. She and Alice are sweet and charming. The Madhatter will make everyone laugh. :)

I agree with @JerseyJanice - The breakfast food is excellent but the evening characters are fantastic. We were there for Easter 2 years ago and loved the interactions with step sisters, step mother and prince charming. Cinderella was okay. We did enjoy the meal - not our favorite but it was good. We love 1900 Park Fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter