1900 Park Fare Bkft

jstbcuz94

Mouseketeer
Is Mary Poppins always at the character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare?

Trying to find a character bkft to do with the kids, and we have done CM and couldnt get CRT. What is your opinion of this one?
My kids are 8 and 11.

Any help is appreciated.

Mary Poppins and Bert have been there the past 3 times I've been to the breakfast there. We always enjoy this breakfast and anyone we've taken there aslo has enjoyed it. The food is always good. They have the typical breakfast food, strawberry soup and they will make omelets to order.

This is my DD's favorite breakfast spot in the World (she's 5). Both times we've been there, Mary Poppins has been there. The food is, as has already been stated, standard (but tasty) breakfast buffet fare, but the made-to-order omelettes are superb and the bread pudding is delicious.

This past May, we were surprised to find Cinderella at breakfast when we went - DD was never really a huge fan of any of the princesses, but she was pretty impressed meeting Cinderella, especially when she wished DD a Happy Birthday.

All in all, it's a favorite breakfast spot for all of us!

Who is Bert?

1900 Park Faire is this families favorite place to have breakfast. We have 2 PS for 1900 PF for our upcoming trip, we love it that much!!

They have an excellent omelet station and they have cheese blintz(DHs Favorite) They also have a kids buffet section with breakfast pizza, french toast, pudding etc...

There is also great character interaction. We saw Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter, Pooh and Eeyore.

Have a great time!

Great reviews - just booked a ps for this one yesterday for our upcoming trip. Never would have thought you'd get Cinderella at breakfast - I don't suppose Belle is ever there? (couldn't get CRT or PSB - but we have done both of these before, anyway - and have also been to 1900 Park Faire for dinner).

Originally posted by pirateofthecarolinas
Bert is the character Dick Van **** played in Mary Poppins.

Lori

Thanks!! I have to say we have been there 3 or 4 times and have never seen him:confused: Maybe we will on this upcoming trip. I would love to have the kids get his autograph.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter