18 days to go! Would love to hear idea's.

soakley78

Captain Jack Sparrow
Hi, we are travelling in 18 days to Orlando, staying at Pop Century. Would love to hear any idea's or suggestions on things to do, places to eat, etc. Also anyone else travelling around the same time?
:cool1:

Are you planning on eating at WDW - have you made any ADR's??

Outside of WDW - Bahama Breeze is very tasty!!

Wayne on these boards has just returned and recommends Texas Roadhouse (I think it was).

I have also just returned and OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE gets a BIG :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Heres link to Texas roadhouse post I did. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1557262

Orlando Ale house is also good value. Some nights they have $1 pints. Fosters lager is $2/pint all day everyday. Food is big portions, last week I got 35 large shrimp on bed of pasta, covered in a garlic sauce and garlic bread for $9.95 could have fed 2. They also do a starter, chicken nachos layered with cheese and chicken about $11 but it feeds 4 people there is so much you won't be able to eat anything after it.

If you like Pizza then CiCi's is great at $4.79 (10% vouchers in all the discount books). The one up IDrive is $5.49 for some reason dearer than all the others.

Sweet Tomatoes is fantastic value and a great place to avoid burgers and fries. Freshest, largest selection of salads and homemade soups you will find. They do lots more also.

There are so many places to eat, after 14 years we still try new places every visit.

i'll put in my vote for Sweet Tomatoes....
after the first time we ate there, my daughter wanted to eat there every day...(and we did)...

if you like pasta, Olive Garden is nice...

do you have the free Disney dining Plan.? If so I would recommend booking some advance dinner Reservations. especially for character breakfasts/ dinner shows etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter