18 days or actually 17 days and 23.50 hours

JuneDisney

Mouseketeer
18 days or actually 17 days and 23.50 hours or 2 weeks and 4 days or 7355.23 hours. Which ever sounds the shortest. Can you tell I am so excited about this trip. If only I had someone I could enjoy this with that would not be annoyed by
contast planning of this trip. My DH has had enough :rotfl2: I cannot help it if I am a constant planner or that I found this board and I have trouble pulling myself away from the computer. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: After all this is the vacation I have always dreamed of taking my family on since I can remember. You know, like the one you always had as a kid of your wedding day.

Me too! We leave on June 8th at about 5:30 in the evening...I cannot wait! I am soooo ready for my magical Disney vacation!

It is only 18 days for us as well! We are leaving on June 9th, arriving at around 3pm, and taking ME to the All Star Movies Resort! I know what you are saying about DH. He has had it with all my planning. We have been saving up for this trip since this past August. I think I am even more excited than my kids who are 9 and 5. I remember being at Disney World as a kid, and it is magical! Have fun!!! :Pinkbounc

Us too! We will be at Pop Century from June 9 - 16.

Sounds like lots of us will be there that week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter