175 OKW, & 100 SS Points to Rent @$17 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm sorry OKW does not have availability that week.
Saratoga does & AK Kidani does let me know if either one of those work for you.
Lisa

Hello, I know its a long shot but anything available in either a Studio or 1 bedroom for 10/15-10/20.

First timer, so I apologize if I miss something
Looking for 2 bedroom for 2 adults and 2 kids
June 30-July 5

First timer, so I apologize if I miss something
Looking for 2 bedroom for 2 adults and 2 kids
June 30-July 5
Welcome to disboards. I can only book OKW or Floridian 10 months in advance. Here is your options. I can book anything 7 months in advance
OKW
1 bedroom that will fit all four of you for 162 pts but the kids will have a pull out sofa
2 bedroom for 216 pts
In the Floridian
1 bedroom standard view sleeps 5 for 248 pts
1 Bedroom lakeview 297 pts
2 Bedroom standard view 340 pts
2 bedroom lakeview 401 pts
It's a big diffrence in price so just let me know if you want to book any of these.

Hi, we are looking for 5 consecutive nights end of January, first two weeks of feb for 3 bedroom at okw. Flexible but maybe Jan 31-feb 5?

Hi!! I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at beach club for a week oct 2020. Dates are flexible!!
Thanks

Hi, we are looking for 5 consecutive nights end of January, first two weeks of feb for 3 bedroom at okw. Flexible but maybe Jan 31-feb 5?
Hi yes they have Jan31 checking out Feb 5 at OKW for 300 points would you like me to book that for you

Hi.
Are you able to do a transfer of 114 points for GF?
If so, what is your UY. I need to make an October 2020 ressie.

Thanks.

Hi I have been a DVC member since 94 and have been making reservations as long. I will be happy to make any reservation.

I have over185 OKW points for rent and 280 Floridian points for rent will be happy to make any reservation. I have a 100 point minimum please $18 per points . Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you.

Please let me know
The Resort choices :
Size of Accommodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
Dates you are checking in
Dates you are checking out

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message

I look forward to helping you

Hi I am new to this!
Four people will be traveling.
Sept 19th-Sept 26th 2020
Contemporary/Towers, Polynesian, Riveraria
Studio

Thank you!!

Hi I am new to this!
Four people will be traveling.
Sept 19th-Sept 26th 2020
Contemporary/Towers, Polynesian, Riveraria
Studio

Thank you!!
Hi welcome to disboards!!! I can only book 11 months in advance for Floridian & OKW. I can book 7 months in advance for Bay Lake,Polynesian & Riveria. If you don't get you points by Febuary I will be happy to do it for you :)

Hi welcome to disboards!!! I can only book 11 months in advance for Floridian & OKW. I can book 7 months in advance for Bay Lake,Polynesian & Riveria. If you don't get you points by Febuary I will be happy to do it for you :)

That would be fantastic I will keep in touch!!!! Thank you!

Hi!
I’m looking for April 15-19/2020 at any resort, split stay would be fine. Two adults so a studio =)

Hi.
Are you able to do a transfer of 114 points for GF?
If so, what is your UY. I need to make an October 2020 ressie.

Thanks.
Hi I'm not sure if I'm able to transfer. I will call MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter