$169 for RPR the best for December?

jova

Earning My Ears
Does anybody think that I can get a better price for RPR ($169 per night, Dec 26, & Dec 27: Hotelkingdom.com) if I wait ? Or should I snap it up now? I know we will need FOL during that time so I don't even want to consider off site. We will only have the one day to do Universal/IOA before our Cruise!Thanks for the help.

I've been checking for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2004. The rates I found for the RPH were:
Loews Reservations=$239
Expedia=$199
HotelKingdom.com=$169
Travelocity said Not Available

So $169 is the lowest I've found so far, but I don't know if things will drop in the future. At least your Royal Pacific is showing lower rates at HotelKingdom. We decided on Hard Rock, and it is $269 at all the sites. Boo Hoo !!!
Good Luck to you!
Pomcoach::MinnieMo

We really wanted the Hard Rock too, but I would rather save $100 a night to put towards our cruise. Love the looks of the RPR though and I think we will be happy for the two nites. We just need that FOL!, because we've never been to Disney/Universal during the busy times. Would not like to fight lines for our one day jaunt. I guess I should book at the $169 while it is still there. From what I have read on these boards, it isn't that hard to cancel and rebook if you find a better rate. Thanks for sharing your rates for Dec. :wave:

Christmas and New Year's are the busiest times in Orlando, so hotel rates tend to be sky high. Even the Motel 6 went for like $50 during this time!

I would book the $169-that's probably the best you'll get that time of year. I booked with hotel kingdom in March-40% off rack rate and I am so excited. it's the lowest price yet!!! $151.20 for the HRH !!!!

If it was me, I'd be staying at the Royal Pacific at $100 cheaper at Christmas, relaxing in the Palm Tree Paradise atmosphere. But, alas, I have 2 very spoiled teenagers and 1 very big teenager (Dad) that would bemoan the whole trip, "Why aren't we staying at the Hard Rock?? We don't feel COOL!!" I just don't want to hear it! That's why we'll just have to bite the bullet and pay $269 a night to stay at the Hard Rock on Christmas Eve and Christmas. I do hope better rates come up maybe later.
Pomcoach::MinnieMo

I would grab that $169 at RPR. We have stayed at all three on-site resorts and RPR is our new favorite. That is a good price for that time of year.

Actually, I'll be there again on Monday for four nights - staying in a King Suite!!! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter