Texascourt....I cant believe I did not ever catch your PJ until now....everything looks beautiful and you are gorgeous!!! I cant wait to see your wedding pics...you are going to be a beautiful bride!!!

Hey Courtney!

Finally caught up on your PJ!! Everything looks so fab! I LOVE the stuff for your welome bags they look great!!

Thanks! I think they got her hair a little too short, I wish they would have given her more of a "poodle cut." It is going to be sooo hard to leave her for almost 2 weeks!:confused3 What are your 3 babies? All puppies? Or some kitties too?

My "babies" are all dogs & the little one is 53lbs!!! So, you might say I'm insane but I can't help it - I just LOVE them:love:. I was lucky & found a pet "resort" for them to stay at while we are gone since everyone that would normally be trusted to care for them will be in Florida. It is the cutiest place. They have a suite where they all get to stay together, they have a TV:rotfl:, They have their own seperate yard. I can bring their own food, treats, bedding, & toys. They sent me the paperwork & it's like 9 PAGES. I have to fill out a daily schedule & I will get a report back stating their daily moods, eating habits, play time, etc... They are also in the process of having webcams installed so that you can log on to the web to check on your babies.

WOW! I can only imagine what that costs per day! Even the no-frills boarding places are $$$. I bet your pets love it there though, it sounds really nice! :wizard:

Actually, it's not too bad $38.00/day. My vet told me that the resort style is getting more & more popular. Sorry to hijack your thread but, you know what it's like when someone gets you started talking about your furbabies.....

Everything is looking awesome. Did you decide on the tiara from swarovski?

I'll send my condolences when Cal beats USC this year.

AWwww....Courtney your furbaby (Delta) is sooooo cute....I have a toy poodle as well (Grady) and he is very skinny to but my DF is in vet school and he assures me there is nothing wrong with grady....I know what you mean about having a hard time leaving your furbaby...I have 3 (Cody a maltipoo and Heidi a sheltie) and I cant stand the thought of leaving them even though we are leaving them at a clinic that michae worked at before he got in vet school and we know everyone there (it is also the clinic where he proposed!!

Hey, Court! Not to highjack your thread, but since everyone's talking about furbabies and getting groomed, I thought this might be fun to post!! When my sister brought her puppy down to play with my Riley, we went to the beach. Well, her puppy, Kodi, is a pomapoo and has very poodley matty hair. He got so matted, that they took him to the groomer. Here are his before and after pictures!

Kodi before (he is ADORABLE!)
e8b5b438.jpg

and Kodi after :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
e8b5b3e6.jpg

POOR BABY!!! I told her he looks like Odie from Garfield now!! She was worried when they handed him to her. She really thought it wasn't her dog!

Hey, Court! Not to highjack your thread, but since everyone's talking about furbabies and getting groomed, I thought this might be fun to post!! When my sister brought her puppy down to play with my Riley, we went to the beach. Well, her puppy, Kodi, is a pomapoo and has very poodley matty hair. He got so matted, that they took him to the groomer. Here are his before and after pictures!

Kodi before (he is ADORABLE!)
e8b5b438.jpg

and Kodi after :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
e8b5b3e6.jpg

POOR BABY!!! I told her he looks like Odie from Garfield now!! She was worried when they handed him to her. She really thought it wasn't her dog!

He's precious Karen

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter