12 Day Countdown - Rate my SF and RPR plan

jenniferahardin87

Earning My Ears
Going to Universal March 5-th - 7th, just the hubby and I - our first time going without the kids, super excited (don't tell the kids I said that)

looking for feedback, must dos, suggestions ETC on my plan

1. Day 1 - Friday - We arrive MCO Saturday at 945am, will Uber to SF. If we have time, will do the breakfast buffet @ Amatista with mimosas of course. Depending on if the room is ready or not, may do a cabana rental at the SF pool. Would also like to pool hop to Cabana Bay to do the lazy river at this point. Besides for these loose plans, this is a free day. any must do's, fun ideas, or must eats I am missing?
  2. Day 2 - will check out of SF around 11, and walk our stuff over to RPR to check in there. if room isn't ready we will leave our bags with the front desk & at this point will uber over to AK at Disney. Return to RPR once we are done, maybe with time to hit City Walk or the pool? suggestions welcome here as well :)
  3. Day 3 - last day - we check out this day, will leave the room early and leave our stuff with bell services, then head over to IOA for EA - plan on doing velocicoaster EA then heading over to get in line at Hagrid's. Will then stay at parks til 8, then go back to hotel, get our stuff & uber back to airport. Our flight leaves at 10:45pm - this day worries me the most - seems a long day without having access to the hotel room, but i will survive :) any ideas on breaking it up, or best to power thru?

If you finish doing everything at IOA on your last day and want to do something different, you could catch a movie at the City Walk cinema or do a round of mini golf. Make sure to grab a nice dinner at one of the City Walk restaurants or by the pool bar at RPR before heading to the airport.

If you finish doing everything at IOA on your last day and want to do something different, you could catch a movie at the City Walk cinema or do a round of mini golf. Make sure to grab a nice dinner at one of the City Walk restaurants or by the pool bar at RPR before heading to the airport.
catching a movie is a great idea if we are hot and or tired!! thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter