12/4/03 Wonder cruisers are you out there?

:bounce: :earseek: ::MickeyMo

Hi there everyone,

I will be on the Wonder on 12/04 also. This is my first Disney cruise and I am so excited.

It will just be my 11 year old daughter and myself. Leaving hubby and son at home.

Hope I will meet you all there!

Where does everyone usually meet that are on these boards?

Will you have any kids with you?

Your first cruise looks like it was a lot of fun!

I am so excited. I have cruise many different lines but never Disney.

during the sail away party BETWEEN the smokestacks, on the side of the ship LEFT side of the ship? If you stand facing the same way as the ship is pointing, that LEFT side.

This is me
rach-dis1sc.jpg

I'm on the left.

Let me know what you guys think?

away with my suggestion that we all meet during/before the sail away?

I will be leaving in 2 days for WDW. If anyone wants to say hello to a fellow DIS'r that's where I'll be after the lifeboat drill and during the sail away.

Here to a Wonderful cruise.

If I can't find you do you think it would be too disruptive if I were to yell out, "Oh poopie, where are you?" LOL :p

A whole group of people yelling out POOPIE, POOPIE has anyone seen my POOPIE..........

lol, that might be a one way trip off the ship........;)

You guys are too funny! I still vote for meeting right before the sail away party, because my kids might want to go down on deck 9 to be right in the middle of the action. I'll let them choose. But I would hate missing you guys. I will have my Home Depot Green Mickey head pin I made, and probably wearing red. I think the whole family will be in red. I can't wait until we start our trip! We leave tonight for the hotel airport.

If everyone is up for it, how about we try and get a group shot of all of the Dis'ers! I know this is going to be a fantastic trip!

Have a safe flight/drive everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I'll be thanking God that on Thanksgiving we'll be in the "world"! woohooooo!

Stick a lime green Mickey on my shirt!!! It's a little cut out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter