12/12/12

bnhasak

Mouseketeer
We will be in WDW for 12/12/12, which also happens to be my 36th birthday.

Any ideas on ways to celebrate, or to make it an extra special day without completely breaking the bank?

We are planning on doing MVMCP either 12/11 or 12/13 and have the 12/12 day free. So far all we have is a kids club day booked for our 2 children for a few hours that evening.

I am wanting to do something fun/special at noon and of course again at midnight. We'll likely be in the park on the midnight that starts my birthday for the end of MVMCP at MK.

I feel very odd making such a big fuss for my own birthday, but this one is special to me, and one I've been looking forward to for its unique date for a long time. :santa:

I'm not usually one to do ANYTHING on my day of birth, but really want to have a special positive memory of this day. I've been dealing with a lot of health problems for a while, and am thankful to still be here and want to make this day a special celebration of all of us still hanging in at this point. LOL! :cheer2:

It will be my husband, son age 7 and daughter 9.

Any recommendations for dinner or lunch? Only thing we have is 1900 Park Fair for breakfast. The rest is up in the air. Would like to not go to a park to avoid the extra running around and expense. Usually I can plan the heck out of a Disney trip, but I don't know if it is side effects from the meds, or just tired, but can't come up with anything.

Thanks in advance.:wizard:

Hope you have a great day

If you are already going to GF for breakfast why don't you tour the resorts on monorail and see all the resorts set up for Xmas, and the kids can play in the different games rooms if they are into that kind of thing, we found the contemporary one to be good/different. After that you could take a ferry to wilderness lodge to see giant Christmas tree and then maybe walk/ferry to wilderness camping ground for horse ride (if you like that and if kids old enough).

You might be able to get WCC for lunch at WL.

I guess that might be a lot of travelling round but it would be at your own pace and fun - if you haven't seen the resorts or decorations before.

We are arriving on 12-12-12 and can't wait!! Our plans are to do dinner in DTD and maybe do the tethered balloon and see the Christmas offerings there.

So many places to eat in DTD I hope you can find a special spot and makes lots of wonderful memories!!

Here is to better health for you and have a wonderful trip!:wizard:

Thank you both!

michellejed, hope you have a fabulous trip! Sounds like fun plans. We love DTD!

We booked some time at the Kids Club for our children so DH and I can have a nice dinner, and I think we'll end the night with Raglan Road to enjoy the dancing/music.

It's fun to spoil yourself once in awhile! This is a very cool birthday at an amazing place so you should celebrate it! :)

I wish I had some ideas as to what to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter