• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11 year old birthday lunch?

butsy113

AKV Owner
We are wanting to do a TS restaurant at lunch for my DS 11th birthday :bday: Any recommendations? A friend told us Whispering Canyon was good for a celebration. Any experiences there?

We are wanting to do a TS restaurant at lunch for my DS 11th birthday :bday: Any recommendations? A friend told us Whispering Canyon was good for a celebration. Any experiences there?

From what I saw while eating at WCC, the server will have the entire restaurant sing happy birthday to the celebrating party. :goodvibes

Also, another suggestion would be Ohana. They ask if anyone is celebrating a birthday or anniversary and you get to go up and be recognized. :goodvibes

Oh, and at Biergarten, when we were there last month (celebrating our 10th anniversary)...we never mentioned to our server that it was our anniversary but it must have been on our ressie because the Oompah band made an announcement!!

At Le Cellier, we got a personalized menu for our anniversary and I got a card signed by the entire staff for my birthday!!!

Disney is just a great place to celebrate! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter