11 month and when can I book

merlib

Mouseketeer
Ok, here is the deal. I want to book a 2 bedroom at OKW (my home resort) for Dec. 2-9, 2019. My question is -- when can I make the ressie? On January 2 or do I have to wait until the 9th? It has been a while since I wanted to book right at the 11 month date, and I just can't remember.

Thanks for helping me answer this so that I will be ready on the right date!

Ok, here is the deal. I want to book a 2 bedroom at OKW (my home resort) for Dec. 2-9, 2019. My question is -- when can I make the ressie? On January 2 or do I have to wait until the 9th? It has been a while since I wanted to book right at the 11 month date, and I just can't remember.

This ia a helpful APP I use. Dates at the bottom.
044C53E0-3B23-460F-9E75-097EBF2DF203.png

You can check this info on your dashboard. It is called Booking Window Calculator. It will give you the date for home resort and non home resort and a few other things.

It's 11 months from the check in day so Jan 2nd.

Years ago it was 11 months from the check out day but it was switched quite awhile ago.

Thank you everyone! Now I will be ready to make the reservation before heading off to work on the 2nd!

Happy New Year to all disers :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter