11/28/09-WOOHOO! Just booked, who else is with us?

momof2minnies

DIS Veteran
Just booked today.Wanted to go on the double dip on the 14 th but could not do it because of high school varsity sports- What's new?

So who else is going along? Would love to see how many of us here are on this one.

Linda

YAY!! So glad someone else posted a new thread for this week. I am so overwhelmed about the other thread that seems to be a group of friends who have sailed together before. For some reason, I can't seem to keep up with that thread.

So, who is in your group? We are 2 couples with 2 category 9 cabins. No kids this trip(though mine would be 16 and 21 by then, so they'd be so low-maintenance anyway).

Have you figured out your excursions yet? Our friend C, is planning to scuba dive in Cozumel and Grand Cayman, I think, and I am hoping my dear friend (his wife) will join DH (Howard) and me for a jeep excursion in Cozumel and some glorious beach time in Grand Cayman. We have done the stingray city excursion in GC on our two previous Magic Western cruises, so I think we won't do that this trip.

Any plans yet? Can't wait to hear!

We are! :banana: We are! :yay: As Cam told you, it's my husband Charlie and I! Yay! Oh yay! :cheer2:

Okay, so we've got
Me (Cam) & Howard
Judy & Charlie (our dear friends!! and fellow WISHers!)

Come on, momof2minnies, introduce your crew! :sunny:

Hi Judy and Cam- I was getting nervous that no one else was onboard! HA!HA!

It will be myself(Linda)DH(Mike) our 2DDs(18)(15), my parents and my brother.My brother is running the 1/2 with me this January.

We have not thought much about excurtions yet.7 Mile Beach in Grand Cayman most likely.Thinking about the dolphin excursion in Cozumel- do you guys know anything about these?

Excited to be talking about this with you guys!!!!!!!

Linda

count me in will be with hubby and 2 of my grandchildren that are 13 and 12. First cruise for all just booked it today as well and its a cat 9 on 2nd deck to! can t wait !:thumbsup2

Yay! We got our Excursions booklet last night! :banana:

Linda -- Judy's and our reservations are held by Dreams Unlimited, so that may account for the timing on certain mailings, though I'm not sure.

I am starting to get really excited about this cruise. I can't even begin to imagine how much fun it will be, especially since we'll be cruising with very dear friends. I am hoping to get DH, Howard, to show up here and join our thread.

I must confess that I am totally out of the loop on the schedule for Magic Western. The last time we sailed this itinerary was in July 2003, I believe. Since then, we've done the Wonder 4 day 2x, the most recent being last summer.

Can someone remind me of the itinerary, special events (like formal night, pirates' night, etc.) and the schedule for when Palo and spa reservations can be made?

Does anyone want to share experiences they've had with various spa offerings? Howard and I have done the Surial Mudbath and the Couples' Massage. We have also done the Palo brunch and the dinner.

Is anyone doing door magnets? Fish extenders? anything else special? Is anyone celebrating any special occasions on this sailing?

Looking forward to hearing so much more from everyone!! :grouphug:

7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Saturday, November 28, 2009 Port Canaveral

Sunday, November 29, 2009 Key West

Monday, November 30, 2009 At Sea

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 Grand Cayman

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 Cozumel

Thursday, December 3, 2009 At Sea

Friday, December 4, 2009 Castaway Cay

Saturday, December 5, 2009 Port Canaveral

Reservations can be made 8/30 (if we are PIF).

Thanks, Judy!!! I thought that was the date for Castaway Club members who are paid in full. Good to confirm. :)
BTW, I read the cabin reports on our cabin (and yours is right next door) and the reports were very favorable. YAY!

Hi Ladies!

138 days for us- we leave 11/25!

We won't be doing Palo or the spa, we really aren't into that kind of thing.As a matter of fact formal night for us is a drag- none of us like to dress up, well the 2 teen girls do but not us.I will be wearing dress capris.
We don't like being waited on either to the degree they do in the dining rooms, we are do it yourself kind of people.I wish they would just bring you your meal then leave you alone- it was real annoying on the Wonder in 2005- too much hovering.

Oh that sounds real negative, did not mean it to, I know alot of people love that sort of thing just not us.

Still looking at excursions.

We made a paper chain for my Dad to count down the days- he is so excited.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter