11/16/03 pin trading cruise...roll call

eek40

DIS Veteran
I looked for a post about this, after 30 pages, I gave up so sorry if this is a double post. Anyone else going, I am and my Dear Nephew...he will be almost 6!

Thought I would post whats availible on the trip thus far to help anyone else out. The cruise is 4 nites, with nassua, and freeport, and castaway key. The pin package is an additional 35 per person and includes a pin trading bag and pins. Arisist seminars and signing, and several low edition pins availible. Using the RSP system. It also has a 24 hr a day pin trading lounge availible. The theme is Under the Sea. And there is still more to be released at a later date. I hope more Dis people are going :)
Aimee

Please tell me there are some dis people going on this trip! So far it appears to just be me.
Aimee

Aimee,

There are several DIS board members going on this cruise. If you ask the same question over on the Collector's Board, you'll get lots of responses. I'd link you to a thread that was going over there about the cruise, but every time I try to find it, it's during a time the search function has been disabled :)

Julie

Hi Aimee,

My DH & I are really looking forward to our first cruise. We are celebrating our anniversary, we asked our DS (16) if he wanted to come and he said "no". So this is our first vacation without him in um........16 years. YIPPEE!! Looking forward to meeting you and the other DIS'ers.

Ok I was getting worried, because so many people respond to the other posts like this..lol. Oh well I will try over on collectors board also.
Thanks.
Aimee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter