• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100 free prints for new users on Dotphoto!

I just checked the web site and after the free ones, it is 15 cents for 3x5 and 4x6, 5x7 is 89 cents and 8x10 is 2.89. They also do poster size enlargements and photo packages.

And BTW you have to purchase the 100 free within 14 days of joining...here is the "official" disclaimer...

100 FREE prints offer:
Upon joining dotPhoto, you will receive 100 FREE 4x6 prints to be used within 14 days. Shipping not included. Limit one per person, e-mail address, household, family, camera, credit card and computer. All credits must be redeemed in your own account and will expire within 14 days of joining. To check the status of your print credit, click on "My Account" after you join.

I ordered my 100 prints and all I had to pay was $5.29 for shipping - I will let you guys know how they look when I receive them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them popping up on some rewards program sites pretty soon. It looks like they just started an affiliate program.

MemoryMakers2669 said:
It says 50 free prints, where are you seeing 100?

In the sign in box where you'd put your user name, click on "not a member". The sign-up page will appear and it says 100 free prints (I did see just the 50 free on the start up page, not sure why the discrepency).

The 100 free prints was offered through a MyPoints email. The offer was 5 points for looking - 25 points for joining - 500 points for your first $10 purchase and 100 prints free!! :banana:

I've already started my downloads! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter