100 Days

TheBig2na

Mouseketeer
October 14, Can't wait. I wish it was the 12th, my birthday, but I will survive. I have been there on my birthday before. The bad part right now is no free dining, and no cheap flights. looking at $1200 taxes in for 4 out of Buffalo, which isn't bad, but compared to a couple years ago when we paid $600 for 4 its a big ouch in the wallet. In the end who cares, I am going to Mickey's house with my wife and my boy as well as Nana, and meeting up with family from England.

I see a lot of complaints about paint or missing props on rides...who cares, at the end of 100 days I will be in my happy place. The place where my stress falls off me and melt away into the magic. Would i like to see the Yeti working in A mode again? Yes, but Disco Yeti is just as scary for people who go once a year or even less. After all of my trips I am still in love with the Disney Magic and all of the great feelings it brings to my family and I. Thank You Walt for all you have given me, and all the millions of people around the world who have been able to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

And to think...It all started with a Mouse.

100 days is exciting! I started the countdown for our current trip at 205 days! It has been a long haul but we are down to 11 days!!!:cool1::cool1:

We're at 78 days. Got in on the last day of the free dining promotion! Now to find decent flights.....

You'll have to do the "double digit dance" at 99 days!:banana:

I started my countdown the day we got back last year in April. I didn't think we would be going, but it kept me going. Now we are going, but hoping for free dining and some decent flights. might be too early or perhaps they have good numbers for the fall. who knows. either way we are going, but $2000 in our pocket is better in theirs...although it will most likely go to them anyway because we buy a lot of stuff. Xmas ornaments are our kryptonite. and art. bought the Thomas Kinkaid Peter Pan painting last year. that guy is amazing. Looking at the Pinocchio one next. Man I love that place.

We just moved back to Toronto recently and were shocked by how expensive the flights are from Pearson!! We are 56 days to our FD trip!! :yay:

Don't give up hopes on flights! I kept a close eye on Air Canada's website and was able to take advantage of the promo code they have after their strike ended and got ourselves tickets from YYZ to MCO for $330 per person (cheapest I have seen since April).

We get there the day after you on the 15th, I was freaking right out when our chain hit double digits today ! 99 days to goooooooooooooooooooo. First visit for all 3 of us just can't wait :)

Congrats on hitting double digits! We're almost doing the single digit dance, it's getting close! :goodvibes

Love October, still warm, crowds aren't bad, Halloween if you are into it, and Food and Wine. Get to see Starship there for the 4th time. Every time we go in October they are playing. hahahaha Air Supply would have been better. They played my Bday last year, guess the wife doesn't love me.

Can't Wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter