$10 off LL Bean = free item

bjscheel

(Avatar art by my daughter)
The most recent LL Bean catalog I got had a $10 off promo code. There is a card inside the front cover and then the code is on the back cover. Then they always have free shipping on everything. I ordered a $9.95 small fleece-lined organizer this morning and paid $0!

There are several other items under $10- I clicked on gifts under $25 and then sorted to show lowest price first.

this is the 2nd catalog I got with this.... now I wish I had saved the first and combined.... I got the 10 water bottle for free,as I did previously:cool1: when I got the new one,I splurged and saved $10 on new slippers for Mama!:thumbsup2

The most recent LL Bean catalog I got had a $10 off promo code. There is a card inside the front cover and then the code is on the back cover. Then they always have free shipping on everything. I ordered a $9.95 small fleece-lined organizer this morning and paid $0!

There are several other items under $10- I clicked on gifts under $25 and then sorted to show lowest price first.

I received this yest. also - haven't decided what (if) to order yet. Seems almost too good to be true with no minimum order!! :) Have some of their clothing though and love the quality.

Oooh. I did this deal last year got lots of great gifts. I'll have to look to see if I got a catalog yesterday. I forgot to check the mail.

I got a catalog yesterday, but threw it in the recycle bin before I went in the house. Good thing garbage night isn't until tonight.

Once you buy something and sign up for their emails, you will know when this starts. They have been having a 10% off which ends today. The $10 gift card with $50 purchase ends on December 24, I think.

Thank you for posting, I tossed the catalog aside and didn't notice the code with free shipping. I picked up a water bottle, I did end up paying $1 but was planning on getting one anyway to take to work and would never have found one that was cheaper.

I'll have to check the recycling bin when I get home. I usually check catalogs for coupons before I ditch them (I HATE having catalogs and magazines around the house), but I've been so busy lately I've been ditching them without even checking. Thanks for the heads up!.................P

I just checked the one I got yesterday and no free $10 code.:sad1:

My catalog has an insert telling me about free shipping and how to get a $10 promotional code to use on my next purchase if I spend $50 or more by December 24. Wonder how you get the catalogs with the free $10 code?

Thanks for posting, I threw it in the trash last night, will be digging it out tonight! I did the same thing last year:rotfl:

I got a catalog last year, but did not this year. Are any of you still getting them?

Got the catalog with the $10, but I didn't see anything in there for near $10, everything was $20-30 up! :confused3 Wonder if they sent out different catalogs to different customers????

It has 60 pages, with pic of slippers on the front cover. Did anyone get a different one?

Got the catalog with the $10, but I didn't see anything in there for near $10, everything was $20-30 up! :confused3 Wonder if they sent out different catalogs to different customers????

It has 60 pages, with pic of slippers on the front cover. Did anyone get a different one?

There are a handful of items online for around $10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter