10 days and counting who's with me?!

SPAM

DIS Veteran
:banana: :banana: :banana: party: party: party: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: 10 days left till I am at the happiest place on Earth! WHo else is doing the happy dance!

We will be there in 6 days! I'm a combo of excited and stressed! lol

I know! I almost went into that pre-disney depression where I was sad that is all going to be over soon. But I had to shake it off, I can't be stressed and sad before my trip even happens! :)

We will be there in 6 days! I'm a combo of excited and stressed! lol

OMG, me too! I am desperately trying to get all my Christmas stuff finished so I can go to Disney and not worry about what I need to do for Christmas when we return (on the 21st) I haven't even started packing either. Plus, our DD19 is the one staying home with the younger girls and I am a little stressed over that, making sure everything is all set at home for her etc. DD19 just had to have an "emergency" unplanned root canal yesterday adding to my pre-vacation stress too! Ugh! Trying not to stress too much!

8 days for us too! We will be the ones with first timer buttons at ASSp (I will also have my lime green mickey head)
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
:yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Six more sleeps for us! Now if I can just get through tomorrow night when we open the doors of our home to about 60 of our closest friends for our annual holiday open house I can concentrate and start packing.

As Jimmy would say, See ya real soon!

11 More days for us... Man, I had better start getting things together... Have Fun everyone!!!

10 days for us too :banana: :banana: I am way too excited....my DH has told everybody that unless it has something to do with Disney nothing will get me too excited right now :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter