10/2/04 - no cruise????

momx2

DIS Veteran
I went to disneycruise.com and they arent' showing a cruise for then. Could it already be sold out or is there just not one? It's my DD's fall break week and we really wanted to go then. Any thoughts?

DCL is exploring the possiblility of visiting different ports for 3 Eastern cruises in September and October 2004.

We sailed May 17 on the Magic and the DCL booking rep told us that an announcement should be made my the middle of June.

Some of the ports mentioned included San Juan, St Lucia and Anguilla.

I can't remember what date it was, but we just left the Magic last week, and they told us that the Magic will be in dry dock in North Carolina for a while for renovation/upgrades, etc. so that may be the time it's in dry dock??

I was also wondering about those dates! I would love to skip St Thomas for St Lucia or any of the other ports. I hope it still will go to St Maarten and of course Castaway Cay

If anyone has any info I would love to hear it.

Dry dock is slated for this year 2003. The cruises they are talking about is next August, Sept. and Oct. "2004"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter