10-14-2006 Cruisetoberfest IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will be joining you in oct 06 as well. our trip was great but only met a few disers sorry we did not meet more of you.

Jill

Kim- Johnson is still waiting in Antigua!!!

Renee thanks for pineapple beach excursion. I still have eye strain.

Thinking about joining AAA to save some bucks.

Mike

In exactly two years it will be Anja's Birthday again ;)
We returned half an hour ago from the gym and since then she has has been called continuously on both our lines;)

Do you think a AAA booking would work for us too? We are AAA members through our German Automobile club, my mebership card carries a small AAA-logo together with my club's logo.

I guess I will be able to do the new list this weekend. A lot of work has been cancelled for this weekend and so I don't have to take anything home.
Tomorrow Anja will do the lateshift and will be a Vietnamese restaurant in Wiesbaden (Our state's capital). The restaurant is owned by the boyfriend of a Vietnames coworker of mine and she helps him waiting tables on the weekend. So my whole former department decided to spend an evening there and make her run:teeth:

I just transferred my ressie from DCL to Costco and saved an additional $260. Now I'm really happy especially since I got to keep the $200 shipboard credit and the 10% discount I got from DCL.

Reneé

:grouphug: :jumping1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cake: :cheer2: :cheer2: :bday: ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG ANJA Here is to many more. In just two short years we can celebrate on the ship.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANJA!!!!!!!!!!
large-smiley-050.gif

With Love, Avé, Mark, Mary and Casey:wave:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANJA!!!!!!! (Sorry, I don't know how to do the little picture things!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..............ANJA!!!!!
princess: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :jumping1: :cool1: :rockband: :bday: :cake: :cheer2:

Friday is Barbara's....
Just think in 2 years what a party we will have onboard!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Happy Birthday Anja! Hope you get everything you wish for :wizard:

:cake: :cake: :cheer2: :cheer2: :bday: :bday:

Just back from "Finding Nemo on Ice" GREAT SHOW! We enjoyed it very much.

Got to get the kids in bed, because of the show they are up a bit past bedtime.

Anja ...
jogarodi.gif
biggringift.gif
.... Just think, in 2 years we can celebrate on the ship.

We just got home a few minutes ago and we need to get the wrinkles out of our butts.

AshLee says "Where's my Mickey Prizes?" Boy was she glad to see us.

Barb, sorry about your mom ... Think about your good memories and God Bless.

Gotta run.

One more Happy Birthday ringing in from us to Anja!!!

First, I can hardly believe we just got home and there are already 6 or so pages for the next Cruisetoberfest on this thread!!

Of course, count Tim and I in for a dive with Eagle Ray! We LOVED them!!! I am forgetting our divemasters name, but he was SO GREAT! Gave me all the encouragement I needed to finally break in my wet suit! Van, make sure the girls get certified so they can join us!

I just put in a request for a quote for a four night cruise for next Sept to get some use out of the 25% certificate we got for the 9/25. Looks like we may be able to get a Cat 10 for just over $600 total.....not too bad....should tide us over till Cruisetoberfest!

Eric-
I finally made it back to the gym for some regular workouts. Simply, I am in pain, but happy to be back. But, oddly enough, I am still looking for a buffet or atleast some really good daily doses of soft serve ice cream. It may take much longer than I thought to get rid of vacation habits!

Laura-
I have shown a few friends who dive some of the Coki Beach photos you guys took....they are GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter