• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 year ago today.

Wow 1 year-congrats,I think..what else is there to say..

That's UNBELIEVEABLE what you have accomplished in one year!

:jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc Congrats!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping3: :jumping2: :jumping1:

We're soooo glad you're here with us! :grouphug:

TheBellhop said:
WHEW! Now that's hawt.

Congrats Shelby!

HEY! Who said you on dibs on using that phrase first. I mean, it's not like I'm jealous that Shelb is ahead of me after only one year when it has taken me two and a half to get this far. God am I lonely...............................

Alright Shelb! You know your fluff. I knew you first!!!

MonorailDude said:
Yeah, come to think of it, you were the first one to reply to one of my posts on here. Be proud.

ETA, your next post is your 5k.

How in the world did you get 8,000 posts in a year?

MuNkY said:
How in the world did you get 8,000 posts in a year?
Do you post on any other board that the tb? I do. We were planning a wdw trip and I was posting everywhere. There are alot of game threads that'll boost your post count fast too. I think I have 500 posts on one thread alone. :confused3

MonorailDude said:
HEY! Who said you on dibs on using that phrase first. I mean, it's not like I'm jealous that Shelb is ahead of me after only one year when it has taken me two and a half to get this far. God am I lonely...............................

Yeah right! I was the first! Tell 'em shelby! Tell 'em!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter