1-BR Kidani

If you're bringing your own remember to bring filters too. They only give you the in filter pouches

Quick suggestioin....Since all DVC resorts use the same type coffee filters, we purchased one of those "permanent" filters in that style and keep it in our Owner's Locker. I hate how coffee filter boxes break apart and the coffee filters get out of shape. The permanent filters are rigid, so no issues with that, and they don't take up a lot of space. I just leave it in it's original box in the OL.

We brought our coffee with us, but if you do not make a grocery stop, or do not want to pack items it is good to know they now sell a 1lb bag of Joffery's in Johari. I didn't buy it, but had Joffery's at Victoria& Albert's and it was very good.

Quick suggestioin....Since all DVC resorts use the same type coffee filters, we purchased one of those "permanent" filters in that style and keep it in our Owner's Locker. I hate how coffee filter boxes break apart and the coffee filters get out of shape. The permanent filters are rigid, so no issues with that, and they don't take up a lot of space. I just leave it in it's original box in the OL.

But, Diane, then you can't use the paper filters for popcorn, chips, little party hats, etc.

But, Diane, then you can't use the paper filters for popcorn, chips, little party hats, etc.

LOL, well since I don't eat popcorn or chips, I guess I can find something else to use as a party hat!:lmao: Besides, those permanent filters are pretty cute...gold looking. It might make you look like an organ grinder's monkey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter