1-bedroom villas at SSR

Anal Annie

at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't help it
So we've never stayed in anything but studios and although I've vowed that I'm not doing laundry on vacation I MAY be tempted to do just a couple of loads on this trip coming up since it will be right there...what kind of detergent do the machines take? Do they still take regular old Tide type stuff or do they take the newer HE stuff?? Just thought since we're driving I'd bring enough for a couple of loads in case the mood strikes me. TIA

The last time I was there they were not HE washers and dryers just basic ones that are stacked together. I ised liquid tide but only cuz I got the packs in rhe travel bins at target. Im sure anyrhing would be fine.

Hope this help.

PERFECT! :thumbsup2 Thanks! We recently switched to HE machines at home but I still have some of my old half empty stuff sitting around in the garage that I can put into a smaller container to bring!!

Last time we were at Saratoga we took the Purex laundry sheets which have the soap in a sheet that after wash cycle goes in the drier as a fabric softener sheet. It was the older apartment stacked washer and drier. I remember the drier took a LONG time.

We also loved the new tide pods and I think purex and all make pods as well. Easy to carry. A bag of 18 is around $5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter