1/2/14 3 Night

Love to Cruise DCL

DVC Member
Hi Everyone!
We will be on this cruise...this will be #14 and part 2 of our NYE back to back!
It is Me DM Steph, DH Mike and DS Julian (12 at sailing)
We have another family we are cruising with too!
Let us know if there is any interest in starting an FE or maybe just a magnet exchange since this is a short cruise.
If we get a good response maybe we can set up a FB page??
Look forward to meeting everyone!
Steph

What a great way to start the new year!
We are excited to be sailing with our friends again!

Susan, Glenn Stephen (DS14) and Ryan (DS 12)

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

have a great cruise!

Hello! My DD (18 at time of cruise) and I will be sailing on this cruise in a kind of B2B. After disembarking The Dream, we plan to spend a day and night at the parks, then back to The Magic for a 4 night cruise! We would be interested in an FE or magnet exchange
LuAnn

Hello! My DD (18 at time of cruise) and I will be sailing on this cruise in a kind of B2B. After disembarking The Dream, we plan to spend a day and night at the parks, then back to The Magic for a 4 night cruise! We would be interested in an FE or magnet exchange
LuAnn

Welcome LuAnn... There will be more info to follow on the FE and or Magnet exchange! Look forward to meeting you!:yay:
Steph

Hi Everyone! We just signed up for this cruise!:cool1:
We will be visiting the in-laws over the holidays so we thought why not try to sneak in another cruise? :rolleyes1 We just sailed out of Galveston in February so we had a dummy booking to use!:thumbsup2
Sailing on this trip will be Me (Michelle), DH (Jim), DS (Josh/18 at sailing), DD (Hannah/17 at sailing) and DS (Matthew/almost 13 at sailing). This will be my 5th Disney cruise and the 4th for the rest of my crew!
We are interested in joining a FE group when one is started.
I look forward to getting to know everyone as the date approaches!:goodvibes

:confused3 ...this is all new to me ...can anyone give me some tips about FE would love to be part of it ...thank you so much ...my family and best friends family will be on this cruise and need some help ...thank you again ...

We just booked our very first cruise with our best friends the disney shems. I will be traveling with DH and DS , Logan 6 at sailing. We cant wait and would love to be a part of the Fe....pirate:

We just booked our very first cruise with our best friends the disney shems. I will be traveling with DH and DS , Logan 6 at sailing. We cant wait and would love to be a part of the Fe....pirate:

Hi Everyone! We just signed up for this cruise!:cool1:
We will be visiting the in-laws over the holidays so we thought why not try to sneak in another cruise? :rolleyes1 We just sailed out of Galveston in February so we had a dummy booking to use!:thumbsup2
Sailing on this trip will be Me (Michelle), DH (Jim), DS (Josh/18 at sailing), DD (Hannah/17 at sailing) and DS (Matthew/almost 13 at sailing). This will be my 5th Disney cruise and the 4th for the rest of my crew!
We are interested in joining a FE group when one is started.
I look forward to getting to know everyone as the date approaches!:goodvibes

Hi Michelle!
Welcome to our crazy crew!
As it gets a bit closer we will set up the FE group etc.
Look forward to meeting you!
Steph

Need an opinion......:confused3
Since this is only a 3 day cruise do we want to do an FE or just a magnet exchange?
Chime in and let me know your thoughts:scratchin
Steph

whitfive said:
I've never done a magnet exchange.
I need more details.........:teacher:
Thanks!

It is a lot of fun and easy... Everyone on the list exchanges magnets. If I could figure out how to post a picture in Dis I would show you what I made for our NYE cruise but it will have to wait until we get the FaceBook page up. We are from PA so I made a magnet all about PA. some people make their magnets and others give purchased magnets about where they are from. Or college pride etc. I love my collection as it is on my washer & dryer. So it makes me smile when I do laundry. I have a blast making them. If I could figure out how to earn a living designing and selling them I would!!
Steph

It is a lot of fun and easy... Everyone on the list exchanges magnets. If I could figure out how to post a picture in Dis I would show you what I made for our NYE cruise but it will have to wait until we get the FaceBook page up. We are from PA so I made a magnet all about PA. some people make their magnets and others give purchased magnets about where they are from. Or college pride etc. I love my collection as it is on my washer & dryer. So it makes me smile when I do laundry. I have a blast making them. If I could figure out how to earn a living designing and selling them I would!!
Steph

Either way works for us - In fact, we have sometimes given a handmade trio of magnets as FE gifts on past cruises. :rolleyes1:

I will be sailing on DISNEY DREAM with DH...DS 9...DD 7...and our friends and would love to be part of the FE...magnets...thank you again ...:wave2:

I have no idea why I'm not getting notifications from the DIS boards, I usually get emails when new messages are posted, but nothing lately so sorry for not chiming in sooner...

We are excited about this cruise and starting our year off with a bang with our friend Steph and her family!

I like the idea of a magnet exchange for this cruise. FE is usually a lot of fun, but with the holidays and cruise planning at the end of the year it might be easier for everyone to create/purchase a fun magnet. We love seeing the stateroom doors all decorated and then bringing our magnets home to help us remember our trip.

This will cruise #7 for us (unless we can find a good FL resident deal between now and then). We have two boys (ages 14 and 12 at sailing) and we live very close to WDW.

Looking forward to a great cruise with everyone!
Susan
:fish:

Howdy! We just moved from the January 4 Wonder out of Galveston to this cruise. We took our first cruise last February on the Magic out of Galveston WITHOUT any of our 5 children. We have three disabled children and wanted to do some research to see if it was do-able for them. Plus, come on, we were getting away from our 5 kids.....

Anyway...we have decided to surprise our three big kids with this cruise for Christmas....they are going to freak! We will be bringing our two boys, and one of our daughters. She is physically disabled and will hopefully be in her walker and not in her wheelchair, but as she has brittle bones, there is really no way to predict this.

We were going to get one more night out of the Galveston cruise, but our kids just discovered and fell in love with the Pirates of the Caribbean movies so we had to make the jump to visit Castaway Cay.

We would definitely be interested in a magnet exchange.

Looking forward to it!!

Disney veteran taking my first Disney cruise on Jan. 2nd, with hubby and two daughters (6&3). It's a Santa surprise for the kids and I'm beyond excited. Would love to create a Christmas morning scavenger hunt to slowly reveal the surprise. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Also, while still very much a DCL rookie and not sure what to do, would love to know more about a FE or magnet exchange.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter