06 full & 1/2 clothes at outlet

goldcupmom

<font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f
Just got back from a weekend mostly shopping trip to Orlando. The Disney store - (but not exactlyl called that) at the outlet mall off I-4 near exit 68 has a ton of clothing from the 1/2 & the full. I saw shorts, t's, tanks, long sleeve shirts, warmups, winter type coats, fleece, jackets & some other misc. Prices seemed to be about 60 - 75% off of the retail marked. This is the outlet mall that has the more upscale stores. We went to the other outlets, too, and they had nothing.

HTH someone. I bought a tank as it was like the coolmax stuff and it was 7.98. Shorts were mostly the mens sizes, but I couldn't tell a difference between men/women.

Is that the Premiere Outlets near the Downtown Disney area? I'd love to find a phone number for that outlet and call to order some things!

thank you!

I want to buy my Mom a Half marathon something for her birthday next month. It was her first race & I am very proud of her!

ETA: I just called and they have no Goofy merchandise and only one style of donald 1/2 marathon t-shirt (not the "I did it" one). I didn't ask about the Mickey / full marathon merchandise.

The "I did it"'s of both the full and the half were gone before the end of marathon weekend. :(

I know - I was just hoping that they found that one stray box in a backroom somewhere after the race was over. You never know, right?

My DH ended up with a XXL Goofy "I did it" shirt since that was all they had left when we got to the Expo. We keep washing it trying to shrink it down!

Thanks for the number though - I will keep it for future use!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter