05/29 cruise pictures finally finished

Land-and-Sea

Mouseketeer
I've finally finished uploading over 600(!) pictures from our 05/29 Eastern Caribbean trip. I know many of you have been following along as I've posted each day's pictures (and have shared some wonderfult thoughts) so I promise this will be my last announcement. :)

Enjoy.
Land-and-Sea's cruise pix

L&S

Holy pictures Batman!!!! :earseek:

I though I was bad with taking so many pictures!!! I LOVE IT!!! THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR LINK!

L&S,
Thanks again for posting the pics! It was great fun reliving our cruise and seeing some of the places that we didn't get to. Now comes the hard part...waiting over a year till our next cruise!:(

These are great!!!! Thank you sooo much for posting... now I have even more to look forward to! ::yes:: Send me a message when you get back from the Western. We are going on it next year, too! Can't wait to see what you have for that one!!

thank u for sharing the pictures i did enjoyed them very much

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. I especially enjoyed the one of Shutters. People describe it all the time but I could never quite picture how things were set up. It's not the horror I imagined! LOL :)

Could you PLEASE tell me what kind of camera you used? Especially for the panoramic ones of CC. These pictures are gorgeous and brilliant in color.

We want to get a new camera for our cruise in August.

Thanks.

Cathy

Wow! And I thought I took a lot of pictures. :teeth: They are great, thanks for sharing. :)

Originally posted by Princess Michelle
I especially enjoyed the one of Shutters. People describe it all the time but I could never quite picture how things were set up. It's not the horror I imagined! LOL :)

Wait until the last night. You literally are lucky to walk through - take that space, add about 431 people (give or take a few) and turn up the thermostat. It's about 85 degrees in there too for some reason.

Motto: BUY pictures EARLY

Thank you so much for posting such great pictures. We will soon embark on our first magic eastern and it was a real treat to get a peek.

Aw, thanks all. I'm glad so many have enjoyed these. Being able to share them with you gives my local friends and family a break from my "hey, did I show you THIS picture from our trip?" :)

PrincessMichelle: Masonpips is right. That place is a zoo at the end of the cruise. Go early.

Invaderzim: I use 2 digital cameras. My "serious" one which is an interchangeable lens Nikon D100 and a very compact Canon S410. Honestly a vacation like this doesn't give me much opportunity (or perhaps motivation) for "serious" photography so 80% of these were with my smaller camera. I highly recommend that camera. Its very compact and is always ready to take pictures (as you can see!). A good source of info about digital photography is: DPreview.com

L&S

PS: If anyone's interested in my "serious" gallery its here with a decent panorama of the Boardwalk Inn:
L&S's serious and snooty gallery

Oh and what the heck! As long as I'm here pulling out all my photo albums here are my pictures from last year's cruise:
L&S's 2003 4-day Wonder Cruise

Ok, I'm done now. Promise.

Those were great pictures! I like the wide range of photos from little details on the floor of Animator's Palate to the colourful port of call images. My wife complains that I took too many pictures (we took about 800 or so) on our Disney Cruise last December. I can't imagine how many you took!

:p

That S410 is a great little camera! It's even more compact than my S40, but it looks like it takes beautiful shots.

Please continue to share your pix in the future! It's always fun to see other photographic perspectives.

Thanks!

Thank you SO much for posting these pics! I am SO excited about our cruise and was tickled about showing our friends (who haven't ever gone but are going in February) all about the Magic . Thanks!!!

Stacy

I loved your pictures! Tell me, was the featured item in Animator's Palate the beautiful glowing cartoons on the walls or the kiddo digging for treasure? (giggle!) Talk about a blackmail photo!

But seriously, I love your photos of the Mickey statue! Mine all came out dark. I'll have to check out your model camera, 'cause the flash on my little Fuji just really isn't good enough. You didn't use anything additional to light it up that well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter