Administrator
<center>
jumpinggreens.gif
jumpinggreens.gif
jumpinggreens.gif
jumpinggreens.gif
</center>

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy size=3> It's time to play the Disneyland Picture Game again. :smooth:

I'll post the pictures, and you all guess what they are, where they are, and maybe where I was when I took them. At the end of the week, I'll post the answer pics.

Here we go:

icon3.gif

<center>
0511guess1.jpg
</center>

icon3.gif

<center>
0511guess2.jpg
</center>

icon3.gif

<center>
0511guess3.jpg
</center>

Good luck! :sunny:

What fun, unfortunately I haven't been to DL in person. But, here's my best guess

Picture#1 ? (Empress Lilly?)
Picture#2 TheLionKing's jacket (back) at a DIS meet
Picture#3 Tarzan's Treehouse

#1: I'm going to guess outside a window over near the River Belle Terrace. If not there, then if there's a window above the dock for the Columbia and Mark Twain, that's my second guess

#2: On the back of a jacket worn by fellow DISer The Lion King! Or maybe in a store ;)

#3: I think is Tom Sawyer Island. First guess was Tarzan's Treehouse, but that doesn't quite look right.

Mahalo Mary Jo,
I just got back from Honolulu and was so happy to find you started the game again. :bounce:

But when I look at the pictures... :confused:
My guesses (not sure on any)
1. River Belle Terrace
2. I don't remember seeing this at all! :(
3. Tree house on Tom Sawyer Island? It looks smaller though.

Aloha,
Donna
:wave:

I don't know about the others, but I'm sitting on the edge of my seat ready for the answers and this week's pictures! :)

(in other words...bump)

Aloha MaryJo,
Where are the answers??? I know I missed most if not all, but still want to check...
BTW where are Keith's answers??:rolleyes:
And after the answers, I hope you post some new ones.;)
Mahalo,
Donna
:wave:

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#006400>Mahalo!

Answers are on their way... & I don't know where that rascal Keith is! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter