0% promotional on trip

AMG

Choose to be happy!
Booking a trip in November and would like to take advantage of the 0% interest promotional Disney card option for 6 months. Trip is already booked and deposits have been made. Final payment due in a month.

Has anyone done this and what do i need to know before i make my final payment or is it too late? I am using a travel agent. Disney told the travel agent to call after payment has been made, but doesn't sound right to me.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Booking a trip in November and would like to take advantage of the 0% interest promotional Disney card option for 6 months. Trip is already booked and deposits have been made. Final payment due in a month.

Has anyone done this and what do i need to know before i make my final payment or is it too late? I am using a travel agent. Disney told the travel agent to call after payment has been made, but doesn't sound right to me.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Payment with the Disney Visa must be made directly to the Walt Disney Travel Company in order to qualify for the 0% interest for 6 months. If you are paying the TA and they, in turn, are making a payment to Disney using their own form of payment, you will not get the promotional rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter