💔 Rest Easy, mesaboy2

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
Sharing sad news I received today: mesaboy2, one of the most prolific and helpful members of TPAS, passed away in July, 2022.

Scott was the guru of all things FastPass and FastPass+. He diligently curated his FP information threads which helped thousands of fellow DISers. For two years running, his FP thread was honored as ‘Thread of the Year’ and mesaboy2 received shoutouts on the podcast. He was very proud of his ‘Stickie’ honors.

I had been thinking about him recently, and by fortunate happenstance, his daughter reached out to me today. Scott was a great family man and enjoyed many family trips to WDW as well as to DL. Such great Disney memories for his family.

mesaboy2 has been greatly missed here on TPAS. My thoughts are with Kimberly and Hannah. ❤️

Last edited:
So so sad to hear. Always enjoyed my interactions with him. A great presence and wealth of information on these boards.

@mom2rtk ~ Hannah and Kimberly remember you as Scott’s friend who made beautiful Princess dresses for your DD. As I read the message, I immediately thought of you! I’m glad you were able to see this info.

Condolences to you, too. 💛
My heart is so heavy. Thank you for the kind words. That means a lot to me. Thank you for sharing the news. I will keep his wife and daughter in my prayers.

This is so sad to hear.

He was not only a fountain of fantastic FastPass information but a genuinely smart, thoughtful, and funny poster and one of my first DISboards virtual “friends.” He’ll be dearly missed and I’m sending love and prayers to his family. You could tell he loved them so much. My heart breaks for them.

Sharing sad news I received today: mesaboy2, one of the most prolific and helpful members of TPAS, passed away in July, 2022.

Scott was the guru of all things FastPass and FastPass+. He diligently curated his FP information threads which helped thousands of fellow DISers. For two years running, his FP thread was honored as ‘Thread of the Year’ and mesaboy2 received shoutouts on the podcast. He was very proud of his ‘Stickie’ honors.

I had been thinking about him recently, and by fortunate happenstance, his daughter reached out to me today. Scott was a great family man and enjoyed many family trips to WDW as well as to DL. Such great Disney memories for his family.

mesaboy2 has been greatly missed here on TPAS. My thoughts are with Kimberly and Hannah. ❤️
I reached out to him for advice several times. His expertise and personality will be missed.
Thx to family for letting us know.

Deepest condolences, he helped countless people and answered so many questions patiently. I will greatly miss his advice. Without mesaboy2 and notsofrostyjosh things just are not the same.

Yes, I recall his awesome work very much. So sad! He provided so much support to so many people unselfishly. I am sorry for his family’s loss.

Thanks for letting us old-timers know, hiroMYhero. Trying to recall what trip I had the good fortune to meet him and his daughter. Think it was probably November 2013, and I remember meeting outside the Soarin attraction in The Land building.

I was born probably at least 30 years before he was, and it is sad to lose someone so young. My condolences to the family.

I also remember when you were such a wonderful contributor of information to the Dis. Many lives have been enriched by knowing both you and mesaboy2.

The only bad thing about being in a community like this is that it hurts when one of your own pass away without the opportunity to say goodbye rest easy my friend. Hopefully you’re in the theme park that never closes and has a limited door with all my love and prayers say hi to Heidi for me.

Thanks for letting us old-timers know, hiroMYhero. Trying to recall what trip I had the good fortune to meet him and his daughter. Think it was probably November 2013, and I remember meeting outside the Soarin attraction in The Land building.

I was born probably at least 30 years before he was, and it is sad to lose someone so young. My condolences to the family.

I also remember when you were such a wonderful contributor of information to the Dis. Many lives have been enriched by knowing both you and mesaboy2.
Thank you, @g-dad66 for your very kind words. I, as an #old-timer ~ originally joined in 2004, my hiro name in 2014 coincides with BH6 ~ can recall your many helpful posts! I also met mesa back in 2014 ~ what a wonderful guy!

I had a great resource who helped with info that mesa and I posted on the boards. My DD, who had been an entertainment CM, shared a lot of scoops and mesa would post them for me so nothing would be traced back to DD.

mesa also took the time on his many trips to stop and say hi to DD if she was out as a coordinator. He and his family took many photos of DD as Minnie dancing on the castle stage to send to me ~ especially was grateful for that as that was the show I missed before it closed. DD also cherished his friendship not just as a park guest but as our DIS friend!

Take care!

Thank you for this. I was missing him as well and was looking around to see if I could locate any activity from him. I used to get him the special kingdom cards they would give away at the Halloween and Christmas parties. That would be the first order of business, then I'd get down to having fun. Good to see you as well, Hiro.

My deepest condolences to his family and all the lives he touched.

Last edited:
I used to get him the special kingdom cards they would give away at the Halloween and Christmas parties. That would be the first order of business,
Hi Mambo ~ thanks for posting about the kingdom cards. I would do exactly as you did and would send them to him from the park ~ I just couldn’t recall the name! Such fun times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter