“Optional Dress Up” attire

You still cannot wear open toed shoes to Palo if you are a man. My husband got turned away.

It depends entirely upon if the restaurant manager at the time enforces the rules or not. I can assure you that the night we were there your husband would not have been turned away.
The table opposite ours had bandanas on frayed dirty jeans with holes, runners, open toed shoes, t shirts and all sorts!
I did speak to the manager on the way out and expressed my surprise that there now didn’t appear to be any dress code at all, and he just shrugged his shoulders and said he could no longer enforce anything as it was too subjective now DCL has relaxed the rules. What he perhaps meant was that he wasn’t prepared to enforce even the rules that are in place whereas other Palo managers are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter