• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say that I have the best secret pal. We haven't been able to find each other in VMK since Tishke's party. So we've gotten together through dis pm. I'm enjoying getting mail and having a great time getting to know her.

Aw gee thanks. Hopefully we can hook up tonight because I can stay up later than 9:30. :) No work on weekends. Or your DH could go back to sleeping at lunch LOL. Well definately some time this weekend. Sorry I gave you all those codes for a shopping spree and now you can probably if you input them all 2 barrel chairs LOL. Will make up for it. Check PM later today. :)

I too am having fun getting to know you. See ya later.

palforlovethattink said:
Aw gee thanks. Hopefully we can hook up tonight because I can stay up later than 9:30. :) No work on weekends. Or your DH could go back to sleeping at lunch LOL. Well definately some time this weekend. Sorry I gave you all those codes for a shopping spree and now you can probably if you input them all 2 barrel chairs LOL. Will make up for it. Check PM later today. :)

I too am having fun getting to know you. See ya later.

Dh sleeping at noon, that's funny. Rofl. I think you mean DS. Ds is tired now, I might get him to nap soon. I'm working on it.

lovethattink said:
Dh sleeping at noon, that's funny. Rofl. I think you mean DS. Ds is tired now, I might get him to nap soon. I'm working on it.

OOPs and that is how nasty rumours get started. So everyone understands Tinks Husband is not I repeat not sleeping at noon. I meant her little DS who would usually sleep @12:30 and now has decided that 1:30 would be a convienent time for him. However it has not been convienent for Tink and her Pal :)

Yes it is amazing how one letter can change the whole meaning of a post.

Sorry but it really was funny.LOL

I want to send my pal an e-card. I do not have her email. which is fine. However, It says I can not send a url until I post enough. What number is that. the card is ready for pick up. I sent it to myself. So either I wait until I can post enough or would a lovely Zeta sister deliver the link to lovethattink on my behalf.

Thanks for you help.

I will gladly pass the message along to Tink. :)

Tonight was my lucky night. I got to spend some time with my secret pal. She gave me lots of stuff that will make me the envy of all the kingdom.

Thanks so much Redoagain for all the wonderful gifts and e-card!

Hey Ladies!

Don't forget about the party tomorrow night! My pal is the best!

Just a few tidbits of news for this weeks Tiki Tiki Toga Party:

*Prizes will be awarded for the three best toga outfits. (Be creative, not all togas are white ;))

*We will also be playing a little game tonight (again, with prizes).

I will have a spill over room, most likely it will be the dis girls swap and shop. If we get full, please look for that room. I will do my best to be sure that everyone gets a shot at our fabulous prizes ::yes::

ok what time is it, tonight? i think i keep missing the post...

Tishke said:
The next party will be Sunday night from 8:30pm-10:00pm EST. The theme of this week's party, and the theme of the week, will be Tiki Tiki Toga. :hyper: Come dressed in your Tiki Tiki Toga wear, and carry the theme where it takes you. This is the perfect week for you to gift those crates that were asked for, or barrel chairs and fountains. The party will be held in my room titled Dis Parrott House Wife (yes it still says wife even though it is a banned title) LOL. Hope to see you all there!

Just bumping up the times and theme for all to see :banana:

Who's bringing the keg?!

Just wanted to say a public thank you to my sea star! She granted my wish of a pink nemo chair today!! Woot! She has been busy trading and playing ghosts and shopping too! I just heart all the goodies! Thank you for spoiling me so well! :hug:

Thanks for the great game of Haunted mansion ladies. I tried to get a certain secret zeta pal some extra points. I was doing great with such unfair odds, then boom...I crashed! I would have had a ton of credits especially with getting 40 ghosts that first round.

Thanks for the great game! We didn't realize that you had dropped. I got all excited and then saw no winnder LOL. But, I realized that I have gotten better....good thing, this Zeta party needed prizes ;)

Well thanks to my secret pal, I am now the proud owner of a Haunted Mansion Room!!

Thanks so much and I luv your title: NotTakenDontAsk! :hug: :rose:

See you at the party tonight, around 9:15?

It is time to announe the theme for week 3!

*drumroll please*

*fanfare*

*woots all around*

The next theme will be Mystery Mansion!!!!

There will be three parts to the Mystery Mansion night, next Sunday from 8:00-9:30PM EST.

1) A room decoration contest. All those wishing to enter a haunted mansion room into the contest, please send me a PM so I know who to judge. Now for the extra- the room must be a haunted mansion room, decorated in any way you choose, BUT should be a cooperative effort by you AND your pal. THIS MEANS: your pal can send you furniture, your pal can meet you to help plan a layout, or your pal can simply help you in planning. YOU have to tell me, in your PM, how you are having your pal help you....I will check with them, too. ;) Judging will start at the 8:00 EST.

2. A Mansion game play off. YES IT IS A GAME NIGHT!!! We will be playing mansion together! We will do the ALPHAS as themselves and BETAS as mules for the first part, and then meet up again and switch. Then all of your people get credits!

3. Costume contest. Now, I don't mean a mansion suit contest.....I want to see your scariest costume you can create! Make me want to run and hide!!

So there you have it, week 3....it's going to be Zetariffic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter