• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Hello my Zeta sisters :)

Can't wait to meet all of you tomorrow! :grouphug:

I also just wanted to say that my pal, DIStracted is so super! With all the gifts and playing mansion with me! We should do a one on one game sometime and hopefully neither of us will dc lol :rotfl:

Yay! I can't wait for the party! :goodvibes

Thank you Easter.Bunny!! (yes, I have my very own EasterBunny :teeth: )

I LOVED my gifts! :cloud9: My Easter.Bunny rocks! :banana: (now if only she could find a way to leave me some chocolate eggs ;) )

Lori

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi Friend!

How is your weekend going? I hope it has been fun, exciting, and relaxing all in one! :thumbsup2 The weather here has been just crazy. It was warm towards the beginning of last week, but freezing now! I honestly do not know how to dress anymore! :confused3

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am very excited about this round. I hope you find it as much as I do! Please let me know what else I can do to make you happy! :banana:

Your Pal

Just popping on to wish Tishke a Wonderful Sunday. I hope your day is filled with lots of fun. I was looking for you again yesterday but you are hard to find. I am starting to think you are playing hide and seek with Beta kids. I will try again around the party time tonight. :hourglass

LilLisaLou said:
Thank you, DesertJewels!!! :thanks: I lava my tiki tiki furniture!! :teeth:
you are very welcome princess: have a good day. and i will see you tonight at the party as the real me. ;)

supersecretzeta said:
Just popping on to wish Tishke a Wonderful Sunday. I hope your day is filled with lots of fun. I was looking for you again yesterday but you are hard to find. I am starting to think you are playing hide and seek with Beta kids. I will try again around the party time tonight. :hourglass

Sorry I am in and out so much. DS has decided to share nicely...with his cold. So I am hitting the alka-seltzer cold tabs and trying to get the house looking great for company on Friday. At least tonight is the Zeta party and then Grey's Anatomy :woohoo:

I sure hope you will be at the party tonight! I can't wait to meet you. :wave2:

I would really heart it if you would send me your wish list :wizard:

Here's hoping I catch up with you soon. :moped:

ZetaSurprise

Hi Ladies :)

The first party starts at 8:00pm EST tonight. I will be hosting the room in my orange room, with overflow into my pink and gold room. The pink and gold room will be set to friends only, so if you are not on my list, please make sure you hit the orange room first. ;)

Can't wait to see you all!

I hope to be on tonight.. but, I would like to thank my WONDERFUL Secret Pal. She has really spoiled me rotten and I can't wait to furnish my new room :)
:yay:

Thank you again for the great gifts last night, Kitty- I am glad we finally got to connect for at least a few minutes before we both dc'd :teeth:

Also a big thank you to Disvaclub for helping us meet up- you both rock! :thumbsup2

Hello my name is April in Disney and I am spoiled- yes rotten! I didn't know this thread was really a SPOIL ME ROTTEN CASTING CALL. Oh well too late. And to the head spoiler PixieFeet, I am afraid, I am really afraid!! I can't see anything but green!!!!!!

Hi Ladies!

Due to the technical difficulties of VMK we have moved tonight's meet over to the chat client on the MSN page.

Go to the homepage....click chat....and then you'll follow a few simple messages and wind up with us :goodvibes

Help, help!

Not only am I having BSOD with VMK but something is really wrong with my cable connection. I keep losing service! I am trying to get in to MSN. Please don't think I have forgotten you Rain!

The MSN chat is great, so please stop by ladies :)

If anyone sees our lost Littlebelle along the way, take her by the hand and lead her to us :rotfl2:

Bummer! The msn chat doesn't work for Macs :( I was so looking forward to hanging out with you all! Oh well, say hi to everyone for me and I guess I will see you gals in the game :)

I understand ladies! Hopefully VMK won't have as many issues during our next party and it will go more smoothly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter