• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Pixie_Dust said:
I think that was the room. I had gone there to talk to someone on my friend list. Then I saw the conversation about "beta girls" and thought maybe it was the zeta girls I had noticed on this board. But when I asked if the ppl in the room saying "beta girls" were from dis no one answered, so I felt it was a secret club and somehow I had missed out on it.

You probably don't recognize my name when I was in the room since I could not be Pixie Dust in the game. It kept saying that "dust" was not an allowed name when I tried to sign up, although I saw a "fairy dust" in the game so I don't see why they said it wasn't allowed. Anyway, that was a couple of days ago now so you probably don't remember, but I am PerkyPixie in the game.

I was also in the room, before some of the secret pals showed up, and I
do remember seeing you! I must have missed your question (either if I
was afk or disconnected). We were all wondering about the kid with
the inappropriate signature (who was asked by staff to change it).
We all wondered who reported him. :rotfl2:

You can be sure that if I do see you again, I will say hi.

Tishke said:
*Has anyone NOT heard from their pal? Although the meet and greet party isn't until Sunday, I want to be sure that pals have at least contacted each other.
I have not heard from my pal. :woohoo: she posted on the group site

But I do know she exists, she is PURPLE, had a Guest Title at her last sighting and was looking for me. However, looking for me at 11pm eastern is not a good time. LOL

I also, have NOT been playing VMK at night during the week. (She can't find me to say hello if I don't play) I shall remedy that tonight and tomorrow.

BTW, thanks for letting us know that we are ourselves on Sunday Tishke. I was all set to be my "mule" for part of the time. Maybe she will make an appearance anyways for a minute or two..I guess that will depend on if the room is Friends Only.

Later Ladies!!!

BriarRosie said:

Cool! Maybe I can join the zetas the next round too :sunny:

I must have beem busy typing my question becasue I did not notice the thing about some kid's signature.

I did notice a boy Guest wandered into the room and kind of got scared away by all the girls in a circle, lol :)
At least we weren't around a bubbling cauldron! :stir:

BriarRosie said:

That was an awful signature! (And no I didnt report him)

I too will say Hi. I am so bad at names in general, but now it's DIS names...VMK names... Zeta Girls names.... MSN names... and secret pal names... and each and every freaking one of them are different. How is this middle aged mom of three suppose to keep up?

I am supersecretzeta. My mission is to spoil Tishke. My mission is so secret even Tishke has not known about my secret identity. I can assure you I am a Zeta. You can just ask Figment. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Tishke be prepared to be spoiled.

supersecretzeta said:
I am supersecretzeta. My mission is to spoil Tishke. My mission is so secret even Tishke has not known about my secret identity. I can assure you I am a Zeta. You can just ask Figment. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Tishke be prepared to be spoiled.

Here I come over to post to read the news update on the MSN site and find this. I heart whoever you are :) Thank you for taking time out of your day to think of me :goodvibes

I want to say hi :wave2: to my pal Disvaclub! I'm here to spoil her, and I hope we get to meet up in the game very soon! :) :wizard:

Just wanted to thank the two wonderful Zeta girls that helped me get to Level three on Pirates last night! That was quite a marathon we had! pirate:

Now I can play "level tree" with my pal! YAY pirate:

Oh and look out pal the EasterHoney has something special for you.......................................................................

EasterHoney said:
Just wanted to thank the two wonderful Zeta girls that helped me get to Level three on Pirates last night! That was quite a marathon we had! pirate:
Now I can play "level tree" with my pal! YAY pirate:
Oh and look out pal the EasterHoney has something special for you.......................................................................

Woot!
Thank you SO much!!
My Pal ROCKS :yay:

Once again I just want to say that FairyTreats has been treating me left and rigth! I am so luck to have her as my zeta pal. She has given me things I didnt even know I wanted.... and I am so grateful. I really am.

Thank you so much!

Good night and sweet dreams VegasMonarch!!

I'll work on getting you another code! Hopefully that one will work.

Good Morning Zetas!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!!! I hope each of you have a great day! Enjoy yourselves :drinking1 And here's to Sunday! party:

Special Hi to my Pal :wave: nmudisneyfan

What a great day to be Irish :thumbsup2:

Poohbrlvr, I'm going to be looking for you. I'm ready to spread around some of my pot of gold. Maybe I'll even have the luck of the Irish and manage to find you :bounce:

Have a great day everyone!

Poohbrlvr is the best!!!

irishangel.gif
Don't ya be worrying about me falling, I will stay on track.
I know, I'll be safe cause you got my back!​

Top of the Morning Zetas!

May the road Rise up to meet you today just not too high ;)

Happy St Pattys Day Zeta Pal-Pilikia!!! :thumbsup2 :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :dancer:

hope you got your card and your gift!

Kitty_Litter

Just wanted to share a pint of
good cheer and smiles!​
Happy St. Paddy's Day to all Zetas and specially to my pal Roxane!​

Happy St. Patricks Day to Everyone, Hope you all find a Pot O Gold at the end of the Rainbow today!

My pot o' gold is my very special pal, iamrainbow. I'm hoping to meet up with her to fill her pot a little more! :shamrock:

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! to my zeta pal LibrarianBellE.

I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm sorry we won't be able to meet up today, but I will be sure to pick up a cute little green outfit for you. (and the hotel pin too) Remember you are to save your credits for things you want that will come out AFTER this Zeta Round!

Happy wearin' o' the green to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter