• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yummy recipe tried for dinner...

agotta

<font color=red>WISH Biggest Loser/Red Team</font>
last night. It was so good!! I tweaked this a bit based on last nights results.

2 Chicken Breast- cubed and cooked (recipe actually called for 2 cups so you could use more)

In a bowl combine
Chicken
1 c milk (I used 3/4 cup)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar
1/2 can french fried onions
1 can cream of potato soup
broccoli (I hate broccoli, would rather use peas or carrots)

Bake for 20 minutes at 375. The called for a glass dish, I used a round corningware pan.

Take 1 can refrigerator crescent rolls and slice into strips. Place across casserol lattice style. Bake 15 minutes or until crescent rolls are done.

Pull out and pour the rest of the french fried onions and half cup cheddar cheese and bake 5 more minutes.

It was so yummy!! The crescent rolls didn't bake long enought and were still doughy in the middle, definitely needs to cook longer next time. ENJOY! :sunny: :sunny:

Thanks, sounds good. You did mean milk not mile didn't you? :)

This sounds really good. And with Thanksgiving coming up, you could probably substitute turkey for the chicken. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter