Yuck!!!!!

jen_uk

<font color=6666cc>Eurovision Nut !!<font color=33
We have got mice! Ive just found mouse poo in the cupboard under the kitchen sink, gross!

We have got to move out of this house in May because our landlord is selling it but now Im thinking I just want to move ASAP!!!

I hated having mice in the garden, especially when i opened the wheelie bin lid and one jumped out. :worried:

I went through a stage of cleaning and checking every cupboard everyday.

DH got a bit sick of me.

Paranoia (i think it is spelt like that)

They have gone now.

Good luck in getting rid :thumbsup2

:eek: :scared: Oh, I really feel for you, Jen. Mice got into our shed last year and ate nearly everything in there bar the lawn mower. It was bad enough having to clean all their mess off the kids bikes so I really sympathise with you having them in your house. Hope you manage to find somewhere else to live ASAP.:grouphug:

jen_uk said:
We have got mice! Ive just found mouse poo in the cupboard under the kitchen sink, gross!

We have got to move out of this house in May because our landlord is selling it but now Im thinking I just want to move ASAP!!!

we have at the moment as well, i had the council around yesterday to put the granule stuff down where its been.
its been eating through my first aid box, and plastic carrier bags :eek: it also had a go at eating a party popper!!

We had them this time last year.As i have a big phobia about anything that moves thats not human or cat,dog i called out the council.They charged me £30 to come out and put poison down,they will also come out once more a few weeks later to check.

The agency have texted the landlord and are waiting to hear back from him, we had a property inspection this morning and he told me that if the agency havent done anything by Monday morning then I should call environmental health.

Im really scared of mice so this is my worst nigtmare!!

jen call your council,they may not charge (ours dont) and they are out very quick

I can quite understand. There was a humane mousetrap in front of the craft cupboard when I went to set up Toddlers on Tuesday. I am dreading having to get stuff out.

Jen

I understand and sympathise, I really do, about 2 years ago a house in the street was having major under pinning work done on it and about 12 houses including mine were overrun with mice, we had the council down and they treated every single one of us. I remember coming home from work one day and finding 2 mice happily playing together in the middle of the kitchen floor while the dog looked on in total amazment, I screamed, Vicki screamed,the dog barked, and I made my father in law drive 12 miles to our house before I would open the kitchen door again.

It took about 3 visits from the council before all 12 houses were given the all clear. It was the worse 3 weeks that I can remember. :(

We had a mouse in our front room just before Christmas. It came out from the fire place. It always managed to get past the humane trap and make its way to the poison (I saw its poo). At least no more mousey. Hope you get it sorted soon and in the meantime make a lot of noise.

Jan

Jen, do you want to borrow my cat? :goodvibes she's very good, i can always tell when my other cat has brought one into the house :( as cassie will sit and stare at a piece of furniture for hours on end growling if anyone comes near and then takes it back outside when she gets it, She hasn't let me down yet!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter