You've booked your "Dummy Date" now what??

Jaymepops

Mouseketeer
Ok.... our last cruise was last May and we booked our "Dummy Date" for September of this year. We know we have to move it by September....

Since this was our first Disney Cruise...how does this work?? We believe we will sail again on the Fantasy, next June on the Eastern. We were booked for a 3 day "Dummy" this December to Bahamas and Castaway. Do we have to pay a new deposit etc.???

Thanks for the help and advice!!

You have to move it before the pay in full date or I believe you will lose your deposit and OBB benefits. When you move the date, you pay the difference in the deposits.

You have to move it before the pay in full date or I believe you will lose your deposit and OBB benefits. When you move the date, you pay the difference in the deposits.

Ok..that's what I am wondering...our Pay in Full date is in September...so, after we pick our real cruise, we add our CC# and pay the extra deposit etc. ?? We, I think, have chosen June 2014..Fantasy :dance3: why change what works .... Eastern again.

So you actually booked a cruise in November/December? If so, then yes call or transfer it before the PIF date. If you want a cruise in 2014, I would transfer it ASAP, especially in June. Those dates were released and the summer months go up in price quicker than non-peak times.

If you know what cruise you want, I would move it now. I moved our dummy date opening day for the August 2014 Western.

I'll echo the sentiment to move it ASAP. Prices can go up at ANY time. True story: I was looking at cruises in November on the Fantasy and the price went up for Thanksgiving week before my eyes. Price for an 11c went up $100 when I refreshed the page.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks Y'all, we will then move our date and add more deposit here in the next week!! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter