YouTube WDW Interactive Map

Thanks, I just quickly checked it out and it is interesting. We are going next week and I think my dd11 would like this.
:yay:

I've spent the last hour looking at it and still haven't finished the first park. It is so helpful. It's already helped me to decide The Great Movie Ride will be too scarry for DD3.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Thanks for this link.

When I first saw the post about this I was wondering how this youtube interactive map would work. It looks everything is connected by series of links and if you click on one of the parks it will take you to the page for that park.

I think this is a neat idea. I am definitely going to favorite this.

I just checked out the site too....Guess what I saw??? My dd working on the Pooh Ride in Fantasyland! She is the one waving as the honeypots are leaving! She was there in the College Program from last May to January!!!

That was wonderful to see!!!!!:love::love:

Way cool thanks for sharing - i've bookmarked it and already sent the web address to many:cool1:

Sue:goodvibes

I just checked out the site too....Guess what I saw??? My dd working on the Pooh Ride in Fantasyland! She is the one waving as the honeypots are leaving! She was there in the College Program from last May to January!!!

That was wonderful to see!!!!!:love::love:

Subscibed. Sounds really cool..will watch it when I get home from work...they always have to block the fun sites!

I found that thing quite by accident. I've got some friends going down in a couple of weeks and since they have asked me about WDW, I've been overloading them with suggestions. I thought I would make a list of all the attractions with videos so they could get an idea of what they might like. (One of the ladies will be 6 months preggy while down there.)

Anyway, near the end of my long list of ride videos, I happened on this. Thought it was just too good to keep to myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter