Yourride

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Just back, and had Jim with the limo!!! Jim really is the best, he has so much personality, and truly made the ride most enjoyable!

We've used Yourride twice, and I definetly recommend them to everyone needing transportation in the Central Florida area. :)

Thanks Rabbit and Jim! Hope to see you again!

Glad to hear you had good luck with yourride. We are considering using them in May. Tell me, did you have a grocery stop? If so, what grocery store did you stop at?

Thanks!

--dizneyfan

Sorry, we did not use the grocery stop option. :) I've heard that they'll stop at whichever store you'd like, though.

Jim and the white stretch limo are great! But, we did not have a grocery stop either.

Is yourride the same as FL Tours? If not, can you give me their website? Were the rates comparable to a taxi ride from the airport? Any help would be most appreciated - thanks.

We used Yourride and Jim with the limo last August. Didn't have a grocery stop, but did make another stop at my credit union which was on the way (I don't have a local branch where I live now). He was great! We're going to use him again this August.

Anne

I just went on their website and all I could find were rates for towncars. I did not see that they even had stretch limos available. Would you please share your rate for the stretch limo. Are the available? Thank you!!!:sunny:

If you just send an e-mail to yourride.net, they will respond promptly. I sent an e-mail looking for a town car round trip from Amtrak (Orlando) to Dolphin and then from Dolphin to MCO and they gave a quote of $80.00rt (pretty good!). You can also check out happylimo.com which was highly recommended by DIS users and Mary's mousesavers site. Their stretch limos are $170.00rt from MCO to Disney resorts. Hope this helps.

Did you apply for Yourride online? I went to their site yesterday and sent them my travel dates, but have not received a confirmation from them. Did other people here get a confirmation when they applied online?

Their limo rates depend on the destination, Rabbit will be more than happy to let you know what your actual rate would be. He usually replies to e-mails/requests within 24 hours, but I think the website says to allow 48 or 72 hours. You'll get a confirmation number from him in an e-mail after filling out a request on the website.

Just returned and used YourRide. They gave us a free 30 minute grocery stop at Publix. The store had everyhting we needed and we were back on our way quickly. They are truly the best service out their.

Tell Mike the group from Milwaukee says thanks and it is really cold up here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter