• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YOURRIDE transportation

scottyboy

OKW Florida Home
Just back from the land of Mickey and we used Yourride transportation and they were fantastic. They were cheap and very reliable. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. We used them from the airport to our hotel. Then they picked us up from our hotel and took us to the cruise ship and then picked us from the cruise ship and took us back to the airport. Always on time in a clean van and the price was great.

Scott :cool:

We used YourRide to get from the airport to the BCV. We had a stretch limo and it was great. Our plane was nearly 6 hours late leaving and then our new connecting flight was another hour late. Even so, Rick was waiting for us. He got worried when the arrival time got posted for two hours later than we actually arrived. George picked us up at the BCV and took us back. Very pleasant.

I'm glad to see everyone else had as good an experience as we did. Rabbit himself drove us both ways and chatted with my DH the entire time. Very personable. We will be using them again.
Robin M.

We've used Tiffany in the past and been happy with them. But based on everyone's recommendation, and on their support of this site, I went ahead and sent a reservation in via website to YourRide. Just waiting for my confirmation. Thanks for the info, and I'll post my experience as well!

Both times we have used Yourride, we have been absolutely thrilled with their service. We have been privileged to have Rabbit as our driver and look forward to using their service in September.

Can somebody please post the web address for YourRide?

TIA--
Toby

We received excellent service from Yourride on our trip in July. Will recommend them wihout hesitation.

ralphd:) :) :) :)

hi, what did yourride charge from the airport to your hotel for the stretch limo? (limo prices are not listed on their website) thanks in advance.

hi i did not get a limo, i had a nice big van email them and he will give you a price

Hey Blanche--
if you email rabbit, he'll get back to you quickly. I'm going to use them in November. I figure I'd rather spend the extra $$ to enjoy myself and go directly to my hotel, than being stuck in a cattle van like Mears and maybe having to go for a tour of the State before I get to my hotel.

I know that sounds harsh, but after reading about the shuttle vans, I think I'm making the right decision for me. I know a lot of people have had good luck with Mears, but I personally don't want to do the shuttle thing again..

And like I said, Rabbit is quick getting back to you and very helpful answering any of your concerns.

Good Luck.!

We had great service from Rabbit in July too.:D Great to hear good things about them.

We were taken to and from the airport by Rabbitt and also Universal. He was so wonderful to our children and was very kind and respectful to my mother. He made us feel like we had a million bucks. We cannot waittillOctoberto get to Florida againto see Rabbitt waiting at the airport for us. I will never use anybody else. The BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter