You're never too old for Disney

wickesy

<font color=royalblue>Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love y
If anybody ever tells you that you are too old to go to Disney World show them this:

We celebrate birthdays daily at Disney Parks but today we had a special one at the Walt Disney World Resort. John Schmitz celebrated his 100th birthday with us at Magic Kingdom Park.

John, who lives in Altamonte Springs, Florida, said his birthday wish after turning 100 was to ride “it’s a small world.” And he did that and more during Tuesday’s visit. What’s the secret to his longevity? He’ll tell you it is working hard and staying active. John does volunteer work at his church and still plays bingo with friends every week.

There's a picture of John Schmitz on the Disney Parks blog.

Good on you John, I wonder how many of us will still be visiting the parks if and when we reach 100. :goodvibes

i hope i dont get that old, but if i do then thats exactly where i would want to be :thumbsup2

I had never you are never too old to get reach,col. saunders was a shining example,you are never too old to fall in love and get married.i even read about a duel between two 80 years old over a sexy old lady.

But this is a new one, celeberating 100th birthday at walt disney.

What a lovely story! I hope he enjoyed his ride on IASW! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter