"You're Going WHERE on your 50th Birthday?!?

Okay....let me guess....Cinderella's castle for the monorail line?!!! Am I right?! Do I get a prize?!!;)

Awww, man ... :headache: ... I was hopoig to string you along for a few more days ... :rotfl2: ...

The DW and I first saw it a couple years ago ... then thought about it last December ... and finally, since I hadn't even cracked my Disney Visa Rewards card, I bought it on our last day at WDW ...

Now I just have to find a place to put it (after Christmas!!) ... :lmao:

Can't beat that...renting from a DVC member! So, is it a go??!:confused3

Not yet ... with 5 different famlies involved we're having trouble agreeing on anything ...

Tell me - why would anyone want to spend thousands of dollars to go some place so they could sleep late and just lay around??!?? :confused3 .. Just stay at home and unplug the phone ... :rotfl:

With what they're thinking of spending for a 4 night all-inclusive place in the Dominican Republic or on a cruise, we could could spend a week at the AKL with the DxDDP!! (... and some people think WDW is expensive ...) - or go to Europe!! (with a side trip to Disneyland Paris ...?)

OK - I'm done venting now ... :rotfl:

Can't wait to see the DD's face when she realizes she has her own "Cinderella's Castle" ... :cloud9:

Back to those Photopass photos ...

Awww, man ... :headache: ... I was hopoig to string you along for a few more days ... :rotfl2: ...

The DW and I first saw it a couple years ago ... then thought about it last December ... and finally, since I hadn't even cracked my Disney Visa Rewards card, I bought it on our last day at WDW ...

Now I just have to find a place to put it (after Christmas!!) ... :lmao:

Sorry.....I must have it on my brain...we bought our middle son the monorail last year and when I was there, I kept looking at buying Spaceship Earth for his set. He'll be 5 and just loves his monorail but it really does need "something" else to make it more fun, I like the Contemporary, too, since the monorail goes through it....not sure he'd like it as much though. Your DD will love it, how exciting!!!!!! I hear you on finding a place to stash it, before and after Christmastime!! :laughing: But it's so fun to play with and so worth it!!!! Now I have to go to the website myself......:headache:

Not yet ... with 5 different famlies involved we're having trouble agreeing on anything ...

Tell me - why would anyone want to spend thousands of dollars to go some place so they could sleep late and just lay around??!?? :confused3 .. Just stay at home and unplug the phone ... :rotfl:

With what they're thinking of spending for a 4 night all-inclusive place in the Dominican Republic or on a cruise, we could could spend a week at the AKL with the DxDDP!! (... and some people think WDW is expensive ...) - or go to Europe!! (with a side trip to Disneyland Paris ...?)

OK - I'm done venting now ... :rotfl:

Can't wait to see the DD's face when she realizes she has her own "Cinderella's Castle" ... :cloud9:

Back to those Photopass photos ...

[I[/I]

I hear you on that.....we're going to do an island next year for our 10 year anniversary but (between you and I and all the other people reading DIS...lol!) for the money, I'd love to go back to Disney since that's where we honeymooned...although, I know there are other magical places (in theory!) out there....it's my fav.....but on the same note, the thoughts of just siting in the sand having someone bring me umbrella drinks after having kids and being nutty these last 7 years, it may do the body good to just chill.....but I hear you LOUD and CLEAR! Good luck with that!!:flower3:

I ordered the Photopass CD yesterday ... :yay: ... 156 photos grew to about 245!! ... with borders, cropping, etc ...

And I have a summary TR written ... :banana:

So I'll just have to put them together in a couple weeks ... :rolleyes1

The photo albums arrived from Lillian Vernon, too - so I'm organizin' the Dec 2008 Trip photos ... FINALLY!! :lmao:

And I'll be ready for the Sept trip photos ... :thumbsup2

Then I just have to put the photo books together on Shutterfly ... :upsidedow

Off to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire next weekend for a little jousting and grape stomping ... :laughing:

The DW's Family vacation is on hold - too much $$$ at the momemnt, so we're gonna wait and see if any deals pop up ...

Have a great week!! (even though we're not in WDW ... :sad1: )

Oh, year - 108 weeks till our next trip (if not sooner ... ;) ...)

The Photopass CD arrived in the mail today!! :dance3:

So once we get back from the Pa Renaissance Faire this weekend, I'll start working on the TR ... :woohoo:

... now I just have to come up with a title ... :idea:

The Photopass CD arrived in the mail today!! :dance3:

So once we get back from the Pa Renaissance Faire this weekend, I'll start working on the TR ... :woohoo:

... now I just have to come up with a title ... :idea:

YAY!!!!:woohoo: Looking forward to seeing/hearing everything!!!

Have fun at the PA Renaissance Faire!! Will we get to see pics of that, too?:confused3 Enjoy!!:goodvibes

Yep - started working on it (in detail) on my lunch hour yesterday ... but I still have to go through the pictures and load them onto Photobucket ... :headache: ...

And then there's the Pa Renaissance Faire pictures, too ... maybe I should do that first??

Whaddya think??

And - can you believe it? - but I didn't make it to the second round of the Disney Moms Panel "contest"!! :confused3 :rotfl:

There's always next year ... :upsidedow

Hey Joelp!

Long time no talk!! How are things? Would love to hear what's new, see your Renaissance fair pics and hear about your trip! Hope you're still planning on doing a TR? :surfweb: Hope you and your family are well!!:goodvibes Oh and btw, I didn't make it to round 2 for the Mom's panel either...guess that just means we need to take more trips to become experts!!!:thumbsup2

I'm still here - but I've been battling a head :sick: now - officially - for the past week, so I haven't been too busy on the :surfweb: ... mostly laying in front of the :happytv: at night ...

The first day of my TR is ready to go :woohoo: ... so I'll probably post it later today ...

Once I think of a good title!! :headache:

... and maybe some PA Renaissance Faire pix, too ... :)

Caught up with your TR this morning, too ... :thumbsup2 ...

Cuz I'm contemplating taking Ranger for a run before I take the DD to school - either a run will kill this cold, or it will finally do me in ... :rotfl:

Later ...

I'm still here - but I've been battling a head :sick: now - officially - for the past week, so I haven't been too busy on the :surfweb: ... mostly laying in front of the :happytv: at night ...

The first day of my TR is ready to go :woohoo: ... so I'll probably post it later today ...

Once I think of a good title!! :headache:

... and maybe some PA Renaissance Faire pix, too ... :)

Caught up with your TR this morning, too ... :thumbsup2 ...

Cuz I'm contemplating taking Ranger for a run before I take the DD to school - either a run will kill this cold, or it will finally do me in ... :rotfl:

Later ...

So sorry to hear that you have been sick!!:headache: Hope you feel better soon and no worries, we'll be here when you feel up to it or have the time!
Take care!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter