You're at WDW in the rain...

I'm a flip flop girl, so rain or shine that is what I wear and I am used to walking long distances in them so it doesn't bother me.
Flip flops for me too!!! I buy a ton from old Navy for the following year, usually a dollar a pair. We love the rainy days as it always equals smaller crowds.

That's a toughy because it might be too chilly to wear wet shoes the entire time. Mine are only allowed to wear shoes (this includes dh and me as well) that can get wet, aka flip flops, keens but we go in the summer so its not bad.

We have hiking shoes that are waterproof, usually gortex for the family. In summer these can get hot, for our warm trips its usually sandals or tennis shoes crocs rugged hikers, and echo are A+. I have been know to carry an extra pair of socks or two for the kids. In worst case sistuation, hold the shoes a few minutes to the hand dryers

I have an adult size poncho I put over my son while he is in the stroller. He can wear his raincoat, but the poncho covers him and the stroller while leaving his face out. We wear some type of sandal or flip flop usually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter