Your Username?

My oldest girl's nickname is bunkkin..............
And I'm her mom.

the summer started off wet in PEI but is nice now...lots of tourists but soon it will getting quieter and cooler

Paula

I use it because its my normal internet handle :) My DH works in computers and has much love for the whole of them, me? Not so much, lol! I am better with technology but I don't love or need it. So burnurcomputer is my way to identify with the techo rich world. IRL, I am Jamie.

Well some would assume it is all about the restaurant and it is a favorite but its really about my collection: I love that mouse in a chef hat Have Cookie Jars from the 1960's, toys, etc and refuse to call the line now " Gourmet Mickey " :snooty:

I collect handbags.

I usually choose "Ursula" for Disney boards, but it was long taken when I joined this one. I didn't want to be Ursula6 or what have you so I veered off course this time.

DH (late) came up with it. A combination of our name and the town we lived in for 26 years.

Mine is from 2006 when I used to be very politically active, but was also very into yoga, homeopathy, and other "hippie" junk (and I still am, just less politically active!). One of my friends started calling me the Conservative Hippie and it stuck. Of course now politics and religion are a big no-no on this board so I have always wondered if they are going to make me change it some day!

Mine is because I used to live in Plano Texas. A friend started teasingly calling me "just a Plano girl" as in Plain Old Girl and since I have no imagination when it comes to user names I decided to use it. I've just never changed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter