Your Username?

NFLDERS

Stay Safe
Logged in name?

A few posters think mine, has to do with NFL, perhaps? But, no the only fans in our family, are my two grown sons, Miami Dolphin followers! ;)

NFLDERS = Newfoundland, Canada. Before the now combined NL which, represents the provinces of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

We older generation, were called Newfoundlander(s). Today, I believe the people are referred to as Newfoundland/Labradorians.

What's your reason for? :goodvibes

I am from Prince Edward Island (PEI) and am a female lol

Peigirl

NFLDERS - Newfoundland was the first thing I thought of when I saw your name...never thought of the NFL but not a football fan either

Combined both my boys names....

First 3 letters of my oldest (Mason) and last 3 letters of my youngest (Alex) = MASLEX

My name is because when I found the disboards I got so excited and couldn't settle my _____ down enough to realize my name would be out there. :rotfl2:

Oh well. C'est la vie.

I love cats. So DH gave me the name cyber kitten years ago. I liked it and kept it. But after awhile, typing in cyberkitten all the time was getting too time consuming. So I shortened it to cybrkitn. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Wendy, because it's my name (& also, coincidentally, it happens to be a Disney character) & 31, because at the time I joined the DIS I was 31.

I'm not so much 31 now, but I'm still Wendy! ;)

I am from Prince Edward Island (PEI) and am a female lol

Peigirl

NFLDERS - Newfoundland was the first thing I thought of when I saw your name...never thought of the NFL but not a football fan either

I didn't pick up on pei. I would have with PEIgirl.

How has summer been for you? Cousins in NFLD. have had a terrible one. I'm in Ontario (raised and living). I was born in NB.

I'm not hijacking this thread, I guess; As I started it! ;)

My oldest ds has big, bright, blue eyes...it was my username on a mom's board when he was a tiny baby, and I used it here without thinking about it.

Logged in name?

A few posters think mine, has to do with NFL, perhaps? But, no the only fans in our family, are my two grown sons, Miami Dolphin followers! ;)

NFLDERS = Newfoundland, Canada. Before the now combined NL which, represents the provinces of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

We older generation, were called Newfoundlander(s). Today, I believe the people are referred to as Newfoundland/Labradorians.

What's your reason for? :goodvibes

It is what I became 11yrs ago this month much to my shock. Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter