Your ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GUIDE to Disney World at Christmas Time! UPDATE x2 10/21

I'm here! And I had NO idea you went to Disney at the beginning of December :laughing: Did Alicia know? She was telling me about your trip yesterday and she didn't mention it lol

Wow, your life really is in a whirlwind. I was a bit winded just reading that o_O Anyways... I'm glad to see you're a lot happier now with this school and your new major. It was also brave how you made the decision to follow your dream versus what you first decided on, that takes huge guts. Then, to change schools... YOWZER! Well... I wish you all the best and hope everything slows down so you can relax for awhile. :thumbsup2 Anyways... I can't wait to read about the audition process, that's so cool you got to experience that ::yes:: I'll have to take more notes ;)

Yes I did!! :) And oh my gosh yeah I LOVE Disney - don't worry you're not the only one! Ahh you're so lucky you're going to apply for the fall. I was going to, but then with this whole transferring thing it just wasn't going to work out. I'm happy everyone is so anxious for this trip report :laughing: And aww yeah you missed me by one day! The crowds got crazy once you left!!

Thats good to know that I am not the only one! I actually just went through the whole transferring process too. I was at a school for pharmacy but realized that I really did not want to be a pharmacist after a year of school so I transfered to another college for business and want to work at Disney!

I figured the crowds got crazy after I left since they were getting crazier by the day as I was there and I had also been there over Christmas and New Years in 2009! It would have been really cool to meet you but maybe another trip will actually match up :rotfl:

Very excited to read this TR! I am hoping to audition for DCP for next fall! Or spring depending on how far along I get with my program

Sorry to hear you are transferring, hopefully this new school is a better fit. I have a lot of friends from high school that ended up transfering schools as well. It sounds like the new school is a great fit! The way you described the new school reminds me of how I felt about my current school when looking at it and now I love that school. At least you had Disney to distract yourself from the school drama. Also glad to hear you are sticking with theater as a major as well, it seems like you really love it which is always important!

Wow, i'm impressed you managed to keep your trip for your audition a secret! I would NEVER be able to do that! Sorry to hear you didn't get the part but the whole experience of doing a disney audition must have been AMAZING!!! I can't wait to hear about it! What characters were you auditioning for?

Oh my gosh, I logged on today and was all surprised to see that you had already started this TR! Surprised the bejeebers out of me. Super excited to hear all about it though.

Love your hair straightened. I mean, you know I love it naturally, but I love it straight too. You have goh-jus hair!

Surprise trip in December? Kind awesome.:thumbsup2

I remember you talking about being homesick and having a rough adjustment. Sorry to hear that things didn't get better, but it looks like things worked out. It sounds like you will be much happier, and really, that is the most important thing. Like someone else mentioned, I also picked the wrong school and the wrong major straight out of school. I think I would have been so much happier if I had followed by gut instincts. But really? That's a major life decision to make and not all of us are ready for it at 17 - I sure wasn't.

Anyways, beyond excited to kick off the new year with this report too!

Ready to see what other cute dresses and clothes I'll in up coveting....

I am so happy you are following your dreams. It's so important to focus on what really makes you happiest in life. SO MANY PEOPLE don't do this. So many people think it's too hard or impractical and they are wrong. It's funny, I've been acting, singing, and dancing since I was 5, left my regular high school to go to a performing arts school when I was 15, been actively pursuing a career in show business since I was 18, i'll be 22 in April and people still tell me I should give up. "It's a hard business," they say. I'm like, you think I don't know that? I've been doing this since I was 5 and I'm not starring on broadway, I don't have my own TV show, and I haven't been to the Oscars so yeah, I KNOW IT'S HARD!! But i'd rather be pursuing this and struggling than having huge success in ANYTHING else. In 2011, I got so distracted with other jobs just because they paid well and I got promoted and blah blah, and honestly it was a complete waste of time. Sure, it's good to have other career options/a back-up plan, but I don't want a back-up plan. I want my dream to happen. This year, it's gonna be ALL about making my dreams a reality :smickey: Don't let anyone beat you down, just keep your eye on the prize and let the pixie dust work its magic. pixiedust:

Anyway, sorry I rambled on there haha. I just can relate to what you are saying completely!

I am so glad that you realized that your "old" college was not right for you. So many times people stay where they are with those same feelings because they don't want to dissappoint anyone. Isn't it great to have a mother that is there for you and supports you and knows when something just isn't right? I wish you all the best in your new adventure.

Getting the expierence of auditioning for Disney at such a young age is VERY beneficial. Now you will know what to expect the next time. If that is what you want to do then I can see you doing it. Disney has those auditions all the time so just keep auditioning and eventially they will take the blinders off and see what they had been missing all along :thumbsup2.

Trying to decide on a college is such a weird process. I actually got waitlisted for fall, but accepted for the spring semester for the college/theatre program I originally wanted to get into, so for my first semester I decided to pick the school where I thought I was least like to want to stay. Heh, well I fell in love with it and here I am, years later, working for them! You can never predict just how things will turn out, and I think it's great that you are taking life by the reigns and doing what is best for you. You can't deny what you're passionate about and even though being a theatre major does leave a lot of questions as to how you'll make a living after college, if it's what you love you'd be crazy not to pursue it.

Since the school is near where you live, are you going to be staying at home and commuting, or moving into the dorms?

I am so excited to hear about how everything goes at your new school and how much you love the theatre program there! And very eager to hear about the Disney audition process.

I really enjoyed your other trip reports and I'm following the one you haven't finished yet too. I can't wait to read about both of your December trips- how exciting!! I love Disney at Christmas time!!!

Christmas & Disney World = 2 of my favorite things! :love::cloud9:

I am SO excited to read this one. REALLY EXCITED! And it's a 2 in 1 trippie, too! YAAAAAY! :banana:

I'm in, sounds like this will be a fun TR! I was just there in December too, and it's seriously the BEST time to visit Disney! I mean, anytime is the best time, but December is just a little more magical! :lovestruc

I'm glad you realized so early that your college was not right for you and to follow your dreams, it sounds like your new school will be perfect for you! :wizard:

I'm so excited for you!!! I've read your last few reports. I'm not good at posting but excited to read all about it!

Thank you! Haha as long as you're enjoying - no worries! I'm glad you're here!

Yay, so glad you started!

Wow, talk about life changes! I hope everything works out with your new school and I think you are every brave for making all these changes and pursuing your dreams. Heading to university right after high school can be tough when you aren't sure what you want to do. That happened to me and I "wasted" four years of my life getting a degree that I will not use although I did enjoy the classes and school. Now I am back in school getting another four year degree after finally figuring out what I want to do with my life! :laughing:

Yay thanks for being here! I know right?! My life is nuts. Thank you for all of the good thoughts and support too - I hope it works out. I'm sorry you didn't originally get the degree you wanted, but it sounds like you're acting upon what you really want to do so that is GREAT! I really respect people who do that. I hope everything goes well! And thanks again for being here!

In in IN!:thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading all about it! I think it's awesome that you "snuck away" for a Disney trip with your mom and an audition. I really feel that just getting to see things "backstage" makes it worth it! (I sooo wish I had thought of that when I was in my early 20s!:rotfl2:)

Can't wait to read the rest, two trips for the price of one! (well, for us readers, at least...:goodvibes)

THANK YOU!
Hahaha yeah we would totally do something like that. We are funny. And it really is cool going backstage. It feels weird, but it's like a whole other side to Disney.
Yay I'm glad you're excited! Thanks for reading!

Jess!! More I read about your trips & life, the more I think we're alike! I'm just S big of a disney nut, and as much as I would love to work as a character, I'd totally be an international representative in Epcot. I also did A semester of uni before transferring to film school! I cant wait to fully get back into theatre! Guh! Love it. Have you thought about doing a vocal/dancer audition?

Aww that's awesome! Yeah we do sound similar! I know what you mean... I LOVE theatre. There's just something about it. And yeah I have thought about it! But I want to build up my strength first in college with voice lessons and such. And I'm not much of a dancer yet. So once I feel more confident I will definitely audition! I just need to work at Disney... bottom line.

ugh, I'm beyond jealous about how many times you've been to Disney World....this year!

I was there in December too. It was the most amazing vacation I've ever been on!

Cant wait to see how your trip was. I've heard that is a crazy week!

Isn't it great!? December is such a wonderful time to be there! And yes it was a crazy week but it was one of the best trips of my life!

HERE!!! Just realized you started!! Going back now to read!!

Haha welcome! I'm glad you're here!

Back!! LoL!!!

1. Your hair looks fabulous straight!! Absolutely loveee it!!
2. So glad you decided to follow your heart- I remember telling you to hang in there at the first school- but- it definitely seems like you made a wonderful decision! I did musicals in grade/high school .. I loved it.
3. SUPRISE WEEKEND!!! HOLY MOLY- LUCKY!!!
4. So excited you started this report...can't wait can't wait can't wait :yay:

1. Aww thank you!
2. I am too! I just couldn't do it anymore... my heart just wasn't into it and I was unhappy. So I think this will be happy!
3. Haha it was awesome!
4. I'm so glad!

OH MAN, I meant to post on your trip report as soon as it started and we're already on page three! I've been lurking on all your past trip reports and loving them so I'll for sure jump in on this one.

I'm so sorry to hear how miserable those couple months were for you. I'll be hearing back from universities within the next three months and I'm so terrified I'll make the wrong choice. I'm really happy everything turned out okay, though!

It makes me laugh how you were like "Two weeks until my Disney trip? TOO LONG TO WAIT. BRB FOR A COUPLE DAYS." You are a true Disney fanatic, Jess.

I'm excited to hear about how your audition went! My best friend tried out this past October because she planned to go into the DCP. It didn't work out, but apparently it was a pretty fun experience.

ALRIGHT THAT WAS A LOT OF WORDS but what I meant to say was: I'm in/subscribed/let's do this!

Hahaha I know, I am SO behind on comments! But thanks for being here and commenting - I hope you continue to enjoy the stories!

Don't be terrified of making the wrong choice, just think about what you REALLY want and follow your heart. Because my problem was that I over thought it, and then I went back to what I wanted to do originally. Ugh college is a complicated thing.

HAHAHA but basically, that's how it went. I just can't stay away. It's sort of ridiculous. :lmao:

Yeah it was a fun experience! That's cool that she got to try out too. It's SO hard to get a role, so it was just fun to see. Maybe someday... but even if not, I just want to work in Disney as SOMETHING.

Thanks for reading!

I know I am 10 years older than you, but I LOVE reading your Trip Reports- I have read them all, and enjoy each one!

I learn so much- I've been to the World 10 times, but learn more each time I read a TR!

Anyway- I can't wait to read the whole thing, and it's so cool you got to meet Lia!

I hope you LOVE your new college. I also transferred after my freshman year, and it was the best decision I ever made!

Aww that's so nice! Thanks for being here and reading! I'm glad I can introduce you to more fun things to do in Disney!

I LOVED meeting Lia. She's such a sweetheart. We get along really well and are both Disney fanatics so we basically had a fabulous time!

I hope I do too! And ahh I'm so glad to hear that. I feel like that is going to be the case for me too!

BTW so weird not to see a ticker in your siggy!!

I KNOW RIGHT!? I feel awkward. :rotfl:

I'M HERE!! I can't wait to hear about everything. Years from now, we will read this trip report aloud to our son Manny and tell him the story of how his four mothers settled upon his name. It's a beautiful thing.

I hope everything works out at your new school! Freshman year can be really rough. It was the exact opposite for me, but I know a lot of people who had a rough time. And now I'm supposed to be a senior and I still have no idea what the heck I'm doing and I'm going to be in college for at least 2 more years, so be glad that you recognized the problem sooner rather than later.

I'm really interested in hearing all about the audition process. You're so awesome for doing that. I'd give my right arm to dance at Disney (specifically in Festival of the Lion King), but professionally auditioning for things terrifies me. I could never do it. So basically you're just way cooler than I am LOL. I truly hope that everything works out for you, girl, because you totally deserve it. :hug:

HAHAHA Manny Alejado <3 <3 Most brilliant thing we ever came up with. He is going to appreciate hearing about all of our Disney stories and he would be so happy to hear how much we love his father, the monorail voice guy.

I hope it does too! You're so lucky you found the right school right away - that happened to a lot of people I know. But a lot of them transferred. So... we will see how my new school is but I already feel SO much better about it. I'm sorry you still don't know what you want to do :( You should do the Disney College Program!! God, I want to do it SO BAD I can't even tell you.

I wrote down my whole experience so I will definitely be sharing it with you guys! I envy those people in FoTLK because that is LIVING THE DREAM. I understand what you mean about professionally auditioning for stuff though. It scares me SO much. But, I figured if I major in theatre, I'm bound to improve and gain confidence, so I CAN keep auditioning and keep trying. I want to work at Disney more than anything... so I think this will help me get there!

And aww thanks :hug: You're the best. I hope so too!!

I'm here! And I had NO idea you went to Disney at the beginning of December :laughing: Did Alicia know? She was telling me about your trip yesterday and she didn't mention it lol

Hahaha I actually don't think I remembered to tell her. :rotfl: But I hope you enjoyed hearing about my trip from her point of view! I couldn't stop talking about it when she was over the other night. :lmao:

Wow, your life really is in a whirlwind. I was a bit winded just reading that o_O Anyways... I'm glad to see you're a lot happier now with this school and your new major. It was also brave how you made the decision to follow your dream versus what you first decided on, that takes huge guts. Then, to change schools... YOWZER! Well... I wish you all the best and hope everything slows down so you can relax for awhile. :thumbsup2 Anyways... I can't wait to read about the audition process, that's so cool you got to experience that ::yes:: I'll have to take more notes ;)

Hahaha I know, right?! Imagine how it is having to actually experience it. :lmao: That's why my Christmas trip fell at the perfect time.
Aww thank you. I know, everyone keeps telling me it's such a good decision to just do it now. Because I know if I didn't, I would regret sticking it out in a place where I really wasn't enjoying myself or doing what I wanted.
I can't wait to write about everything!

Thats good to know that I am not the only one! I actually just went through the whole transferring process too. I was at a school for pharmacy but realized that I really did not want to be a pharmacist after a year of school so I transfered to another college for business and want to work at Disney!

I figured the crowds got crazy after I left since they were getting crazier by the day as I was there and I had also been there over Christmas and New Years in 2009! It would have been really cool to meet you but maybe another trip will actually match up :rotfl:

That's AWESOME! I really respect people who do that. It really is worth following your dreams because at the end of the day, if you're not happy with your job, you're going to be miserable. And I second the thought of working at Disney - I NEED to work there. Like, I can't even explain.

And oh yeah they did! It was insane. But it was REALLY fun :) And yes maybe someday!

Very excited to read this TR! I am hoping to audition for DCP for next fall! Or spring depending on how far along I get with my program

Yay thanks for being here! And good luck! I envy you! I wish I could do it next year SO bad but I just don't know if it's going to work out.

Sorry to hear you are transferring, hopefully this new school is a better fit. I have a lot of friends from high school that ended up transfering schools as well. It sounds like the new school is a great fit! The way you described the new school reminds me of how I felt about my current school when looking at it and now I love that school. At least you had Disney to distract yourself from the school drama. Also glad to hear you are sticking with theater as a major as well, it seems like you really love it which is always important!

Wow, i'm impressed you managed to keep your trip for your audition a secret! I would NEVER be able to do that! Sorry to hear you didn't get the part but the whole experience of doing a disney audition must have been AMAZING!!! I can't wait to hear about it! What characters were you auditioning for?

Don't worry - me transferring is a good thing! I'm very excited. I'm glad you ended up liking your school after all. I probably could have stuck it out, but really it wouldn't have gotten me where I really wanted to go. And YES thank God I have Disney. Seriously, I would have serious issues if I didn't have that to snap my mind back into shape. :laughing: And yes I LOVE theatre... so it'll be great!

Hahaha I know right?! It's probably because I hadn't seen anyone though all week because I was doing those voice lessons and acting lessons constantly. So I didn't have the opportunity to tell people about it. It was a really cool experience! And I just auditioned for a face character.

Oh my gosh, I logged on today and was all surprised to see that you had already started this TR! Surprised the bejeebers out of me. Super excited to hear all about it though.

Love your hair straightened. I mean, you know I love it naturally, but I love it straight too. You have goh-jus hair!

Surprise trip in December? Kind awesome.:thumbsup2

I remember you talking about being homesick and having a rough adjustment. Sorry to hear that things didn't get better, but it looks like things worked out. It sounds like you will be much happier, and really, that is the most important thing. Like someone else mentioned, I also picked the wrong school and the wrong major straight out of school. I think I would have been so much happier if I had followed by gut instincts. But really? That's a major life decision to make and not all of us are ready for it at 17 - I sure wasn't.

Anyways, beyond excited to kick off the new year with this report too!

Ready to see what other cute dresses and clothes I'll in up coveting....

Hahaha SURPRISE! I needed to get it started before I go back to college... because then I definitely won't have time because the theatre major is pretty demanding/time consuming. So for now, enjoy all of the updates!

Aww thank you so much!

Hahaha it was pretty perfect. My Mom and I are slightly insane. No big deal. :upsidedow

Yeah I think everything happens for a reason. I don't think I would have been that miserable STILL if I wasn't meant to be there. I truly feel like this is working out for the best. And aww I'm sorry you did this too! But you know... everything happens for a reason. Maybe you wouldn't have figured out what you really wanted if you went into that originally! It all works out in the end.

Thank you! And hahaha I'm so glad you like my clothes :laughing: Lots of forever 21 disney crew necks coming up!

I am so happy you are following your dreams. It's so important to focus on what really makes you happiest in life. SO MANY PEOPLE don't do this. So many people think it's too hard or impractical and they are wrong. It's funny, I've been acting, singing, and dancing since I was 5, left my regular high school to go to a performing arts school when I was 15, been actively pursuing a career in show business since I was 18, i'll be 22 in April and people still tell me I should give up. "It's a hard business," they say. I'm like, you think I don't know that? I've been doing this since I was 5 and I'm not starring on broadway, I don't have my own TV show, and I haven't been to the Oscars so yeah, I KNOW IT'S HARD!! But i'd rather be pursuing this and struggling than having huge success in ANYTHING else. In 2011, I got so distracted with other jobs just because they paid well and I got promoted and blah blah, and honestly it was a complete waste of time. Sure, it's good to have other career options/a back-up plan, but I don't want a back-up plan. I want my dream to happen. This year, it's gonna be ALL about making my dreams a reality :smickey: Don't let anyone beat you down, just keep your eye on the prize and let the pixie dust work its magic. pixiedust:

Anyway, sorry I rambled on there haha. I just can relate to what you are saying completely!

Umm THANK YOU for rambling. I love that you totally understand me, and what you're saying makes total sense.
Honestly, when I read your first trip report, I was still at my old school going through my college crisis. And I loved reading about how you followed your show business dreams. I always look up to people that do that because I was so into the whole acting/musical thing in high school. I was obsessed with it.. I was one of the main "musical kids" LOL. Then I got into college and realized that ripping it out of my life was not gonna work out. And now is the time for me to do what I want. If I didn't change schools now, I was going to regret it. So basically, I'm glad it has been working out so far. And thanks for being inspirational. :goodvibes
And you are AWESOME for dedicating your whole life to it since you were 5. I would LOVE to have done that and gone to a performing arts school and everything. I hope that your dreams come true and everything works out!! I'm so proud of you for not getting discouraged, because I honestly believe if you work hard enough and love something enough, it's going to work out. You REALLY deserve the best, it'll all fall into place. You're awesome.
And what you said "But i'd rather be pursuing this and struggling than having huge success in ANYTHING else" is SO TRUE. That's EXACTLY how I feel.
I hope everything works out for you!! Your big break has to be just around the corner! And I hope I get to work at Disney someday! And then when our dreams come true we can go celebrate in Disney and eat a celebration feast at Ohana. Then eventually we can have fairytale weddings and our prince charmings/flynn riders will have finally found us. And everything is going to be perfect :wizard:
As you can see, I ramble as much as you do. :rotfl:
Thanks for reading!! And thanks for being my disney loving and show business friend. :hug:

I am so glad that you realized that your "old" college was not right for you. So many times people stay where they are with those same feelings because they don't want to dissappoint anyone. Isn't it great to have a mother that is there for you and supports you and knows when something just isn't right? I wish you all the best in your new adventure.

Getting the expierence of auditioning for Disney at such a young age is VERY beneficial. Now you will know what to expect the next time. If that is what you want to do then I can see you doing it. Disney has those auditions all the time so just keep auditioning and eventially they will take the blinders off and see what they had been missing all along :thumbsup2.

Thank you! Yeah, I didn't want to go through college and feel like I was wasting my time. I wanted to do what I love! So here's to hoping it all works out! And oh yeah thank GOD for my Mom. I wouldn't have been able to do this without her. I can't even explain how blessed I feel to have her in my life. Thank you so much!
And yes that's what I figured! Maybe one day I will succeed! I'm going to keep trying as long as I can because it would be a dream come true. I just need to work for Disney. And aww thank you :) Hopefully someday! I will keep trying!

Looking forward to another grfeat trip report

Thank you!

Trying to decide on a college is such a weird process. I actually got waitlisted for fall, but accepted for the spring semester for the college/theatre program I originally wanted to get into, so for my first semester I decided to pick the school where I thought I was least like to want to stay. Heh, well I fell in love with it and here I am, years later, working for them! You can never predict just how things will turn out, and I think it's great that you are taking life by the reigns and doing what is best for you. You can't deny what you're passionate about and even though being a theatre major does leave a lot of questions as to how you'll make a living after college, if it's what you love you'd be crazy not to pursue it.

Since the school is near where you live, are you going to be staying at home and commuting, or moving into the dorms?

I am so excited to hear about how everything goes at your new school and how much you love the theatre program there! And very eager to hear about the Disney audition process.

You see? Everything happens for a reason! I'm so glad that everything worked out for you. Life is a weird thing... I really think that you always find a way to end up where you need to be! We will see how this all turns out, but I'm thinking that it already feels more right and it hasn't even started yet! And ugh I hate when people ask that question. I just want to work for Disney... so that's what I tell people :rotfl:
I am dorming because I live an hour away from it still. But it's still in our "area." I just live in an awkward place haha
And thank you! I can't wait to experience it and write about the audition!

I really enjoyed your other trip reports and I'm following the one you haven't finished yet too. I can't wait to read about both of your December trips- how exciting!! I love Disney at Christmas time!!!

I'm so glad! Thank you for reading! I can't wait to share - and so do I! It's the best!

Christmas & Disney World = 2 of my favorite things! :love::cloud9:

I am SO excited to read this one. REALLY EXCITED! And it's a 2 in 1 trippie, too! YAAAAAY! :banana:

Same here!
YAYY I'm so excited you're excited! Thanks for being here!

I'm in, sounds like this will be a fun TR! I was just there in December too, and it's seriously the BEST time to visit Disney! I mean, anytime is the best time, but December is just a little more magical! :lovestruc

I'm glad you realized so early that your college was not right for you and to follow your dreams, it sounds like your new school will be perfect for you! :wizard:

It definitely is going to be a great one! I'm so excited to write it! And oh my gosh YEAH it is. You just can't beat it.
So am I! Thank you for the good wishes! I hope it will! :)

ah jess! i can't even tell you how excited i am to read this! i consider myself one of the disney obsessed and i love reading about all your wonderful experiences so thank you for sharing and fueling my disney passion! :laughing: I can't wait to see all the pictures and fun things i've heard all about on twitter so you know i'll be here! cannot wait! :goodvibes

Yay! I'm obviously in :goodvibes

The suprise trip sound so amazing! I wish we did stuff like that, just pick up and go to Disney, I miss Disney so much. I reaaallllyyy wanna go back but... wait for it... my mom is sick of Disney and doesn't want to go back for a very long time. :scared1: :eek: I know, she must have hit her head or something. But my dad still is in as much love with it as I am so he'll back me up. Plus, I'm daddy's little girl so that always helps :laughing:

And aww that college thing sounds awful! I have absolutly no idea what I wanna be, what college I wanna got to, etc. I'm only a freshman in high school so I still have time but by next year they are already having a test on what we should be when we grow up based on our likes and like every adult I speak to is asking me on what I wanna be or what college I wanna go to. I mean seriously I'm only fourteen, how am I supposed to figure something that important out?!

Also, Have you ever been to the Stardust Diner in New York City? You would LOVE it. It's a diner in the city (obviously) where the waiters and waitresses all wanna be on Broadway, tv, movies, have albums, etc. and they each have a turn and they like sing around the diner. The last time I was there was in July? maybe idk anyway and in the past year they had like 26 ( I might have the number wrong) of there employees be discovered. It's really cool, and I was thinking of it because it sounds like something you would like.

Umm THANK YOU for rambling. I love that you totally understand me, and what you're saying makes total sense.
Honestly, when I read your first trip report, I was still at my old school going through my college crisis. And I loved reading about how you followed your show business dreams. I always look up to people that do that because I was so into the whole acting/musical thing in high school. I was obsessed with it.. I was one of the main "musical kids" LOL. Then I got into college and realized that ripping it out of my life was not gonna work out. And now is the time for me to do what I want. If I didn't change schools now, I was going to regret it. So basically, I'm glad it has been working out so far. And thanks for being inspirational. :goodvibes
And you are AWESOME for dedicating your whole life to it since you were 5. I would LOVE to have done that and gone to a performing arts school and everything. I hope that your dreams come true and everything works out!! I'm so proud of you for not getting discouraged, because I honestly believe if you work hard enough and love something enough, it's going to work out. You REALLY deserve the best, it'll all fall into place. You're awesome.
And what you said "But i'd rather be pursuing this and struggling than having huge success in ANYTHING else" is SO TRUE. That's EXACTLY how I feel.
I hope everything works out for you!! Your big break has to be just around the corner! And I hope I get to work at Disney someday! And then when our dreams come true we can go celebrate in Disney and eat a celebration feast at Ohana. Then eventually we can have fairytale weddings and our prince charmings/flynn riders will have finally found us. And everything is going to be perfect :wizard:
As you can see, I ramble as much as you do. :rotfl:
Thanks for reading!! And thanks for being my disney loving and show business friend. :hug:

Aww, Jess you are too sweet. You deserve all the best as well, you are seriously one of the nicest people I have EVER met in my life and I know things will work out for you. I'm proud of you too, for sticking with your dreams and trusting your instincts. Not an easy thing to do! :hug:

Hey Jess!
This is my very 1st post ever! :) Well, I just love reading your trips reports... I feel like I'm seeing Disney through my own eyes - ok, I know they're yours!
I'm from Brazil (I know, flag groups... Sorry 'bout that :guilty:) and I did my ICP (International College Program) on Hollywood Studios (back when it was still Disney's MGM). I was a custodial from dec/2005 to feb/2006 - and although it was a bit eeeew, I had a blast! It was my one and only time on WDW. Although I've been to Disneyland Paris a few times, well, it's not the same. Maybe next year I'm taking my family to finally enjoy the wonders of the World!
I felt very touched by your college situation - I feel I should've done the same back then. Anyway, I think dreams are a big part of what we - and Walt Disney himself - believe. Follow them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter